“Great lunch ”

King Street Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 256 Restaurants in Hereford
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are King Street Kitchen (formerly Andy's Kitchen) a proudly independent, family run cafe serving great, homemade food all made on the premesis.We serve Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Tea. A mixture of the great British 'caff' and inspiration from our travels,bringing back the neighbourhood cafe scene.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had lunch at a very busy time served with a great lunch quick and by gorgeous staff very very good

1  Thank paul L

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bright airy cafe, lovely light space upstairs with original artworks and quirky beams - quite steep stairs but ground floor easy access. Nice casual place for meeting friends in town - for breakfast, lunch or just coffee. Quiches and cakes are always super fresh, salads varied and interesting. Near the cathedral and the park.

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

These guys and girls really know how to make quishe! Best quiche I’ve had in years! Service is lovely and really relaxed atmosphere!

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Was spending the day in Hereford, and as I was arriving early I needed to find somewhere for breakfast. When I looked online King Street Kitchen came up high on the list of recommended cafes in the city. I also saw that it opened at 8am, so that was very handy for me. I got there as soon as it opened to ensure I got a space, and it is clearly a popular cafe as it became busy very quickly. The full English breakfast was very tasty and the staff seemed nice, so if I'm ever in Hereford again I will definitely call in here again :)

1  Thank Patrick L
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Lovely, easy and informal cafe. Freshly prepared food, very accommodating as I am super fussy. Coffee 10/10. Even better - quiet, open space upstairs, perfect for meetings and/or work space. Would recommend.

1  Thank Pioneer508154