“Still as amazing as ever if not better ”

The Kup Cake Kitchen Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Hereford
Price range: USD 2 - USD 5
Description: The only cupcake bakery in the historical city of Hereford. Get there early as this little gem is very popular. Everything is baked on site, so when its gone its gone! Caters brilliantly for those with children, even providing comfortable chairs for nursing mums, baby changing facilities and a buggy park. Quieter areas for those adults alone, and a lovely private walled garden. Excellent, exclusive barista coffee and small deli and also specialising in afternoon teas and cupcake courses for adults, childrens parties and hen do's...
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Visited the Kupcake Kitchen at the weekend with the family for cake and coffee.
We’ve been here before and it gets better every time. I love the artisan coffee and the homemade scones the kids love love love the fantastic cupcakes always super fresh and tasty. I had a slice of cheesecake and it was it was orgasmic!
Do not hesitate to visit when in Hereford.

1  Thank Paul S
vsimpson2015, Owner at The Kup Cake Kitchen Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Thank you for retuning back to our little cafe and huge thank you for the lovely review!!

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I was thrown a surprise baby shower on Sunday and it was so lovely we all had afternoon tea booked and there was extra of everything available and we could take anything away in a box we didn't get to eat. Staff was very helpful to us all and the whole cafe was open exclusively for our party which was so lovely! There was a lovely children's play area and out side toys for if it was warmer. We felt so welcome we will be back very soon!

1  Thank ClaireyDavies

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your baby shower with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Lovely place, quaint and actually pretty quiet during visit - only problem was the quantity of cheese cake per portion - absolutely huuuuuge! Did not fail however - delightful

2  Thank Rhinolisa

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are definitely guilty of a HUGE portion at the shop! lol

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely cake. Lovely tea. Lovely tea room. Very family-friendly. Friendly welcoming staff. Nice garden to rear.

2  Thank Paul M

Thank you very much for you lovely review and kind words. It really is appreciated. :)

Reviewed 1 November 2017

my husband was hungry so we decided to call in here even though I felt unwell and didn't feel like eating. The staff were super friendly and let me have a large glass of water even before we had ordered as I felt sick and dizzy. They then made me the most delicious coffee I have ever tasted and brought me another glass of water. I started to feel better after my husband had finished his sandwich so I ordered a scone while my husband had a jemmy dodger cupcake . He was well impressed with the jamminess of the cake and the scones was beautiful. Next time i'd like to try their cheesecake and sample some of their ice cream. If you are in the area you must visit this little gem

2  Thank Jan P

Sorry for late reply. I just wanted to thank you so much for the lovely review that you left for us. Your words are so kind. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon to our little café.