“Great for naughty treats”
Review of Scoops Gelato

Scoops Gelato
Ranked #7 of 13 Dessert in Southampton
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Lovely ice cream treats, great cakes and delicious pancakes. Not good if you are dieting but a really lovely treat.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Have always thoroughly enjoyed the desserts from here, especially in the summer. Also, offer delivery through deliveroo, that runs until about 11pm, which is great for evening treats. Would recommend a visit (or order).

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Went there with my friends as a social event....very excited as we had heard amazing things. This was not the case.....we thought we would try the highly anticipated Nutella Pizza. What we were served 40 minutes later was a think dough base with chocolate sauce and a variety of toppings. We even had to ask for a sharper knife,is that normal in a dessert place? I think we all know the answer to that. So in short AVOID NUTELLA PIZZA!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Decided on a lil treat when visiting our daughter at uni. Clean and tidy. Polite waitresses and huge selection. I had the crepes and daughter had the waffle. All I can say is wow!! Delicious. Will certainly return!!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

12 of us went into scoops tonight after a lovely meal at Mango. Two girls working and only two other customers in there. We struggled to find a clean table. Clearly nothing had been cleared or cleaned all evening. Disgusting place. I complained to the girls and they said they were busy. They seemed to have plenty of time to talk to each other and drink. There is a lot of competition in this business now. My advice to this one is if you want to keep your business get some staff who care and have a bit of pride in the work space

1  Thank Paul W