“Best ice cream in Southampton”

Italian creams southampton
Ranked #9 of 13 Dessert in Southampton
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Just off the main shopping area we discovered this independent ice cream parlour. The ice cream is made on site using Italian ingredients. The result is amazing, the best tasting ice cream in the area and as good as we've tasted on the European mainland. Staff are really friendly and they also do light snacks. This place is a must for ice cream lovers

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Not too bad ice cream, service ok. According to the web site you are open until 10 pm, we sat down with my friend to look on the menu just to find out that you are closing in 10 min, it was 8:50 pm.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I wandered into Italian Creams after being tempted by the sight of the ice cream display from the window. Even from outside the shop, I was struck by the variety of flavours on offer and, on closer inspection, I knew I had to give a few of them a try.

The difficult task was choosing between the flavours. I decided against one of the larger dessert options, such as waffles and pancakes, though there was also a wide variety of options for them. Instead, I eventually settled on three flavours - salted caramel, white chocolate and kinder bueno - topped with gold sprinkles.

The portions are huge and every flavour seems to have huge chunks of its special ingredient mixed in. The kinder bueno in particular had whole segments of the chocolate bar hidden in the large serving I'd been given.

The staff are very friendly and welcoming and the ice cream is fantastic. I'll definitely be coming in again to try something new!

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

The portions are not too big, which I like.

The family who owns this are just very friendly and helpful as well that's why loyal customers keep coming back.

This place reminds me so much of a nice gelato place beside Burger King in Above Bar Street, but is now sadly closed.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

reasonably priced, clean facilities, modern interior with fresh ingredients. will definitely come back soon!