“Excellent ice-cream '”

Price range: USD 3 - USD 19
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Sprinkles Gelato serving fresh Gelato, Coffee, Tea, Waffles, Crepes and a whole lot more. Come on in and treat yourself :)
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

For any fan of Ice cream in Southampton, Sprinkles is the place! A wonderful selection of flavours in a variety of cone and tub options. Good quality ice-cream. And those is an ice-cream, milkshake cafe! An array of different milkshakes as well as coffees on offer. A pleasant cafe on a pleasant high Street setting in Portswood. Well worth searching out.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

ordered the white chocolate crepes and it was so delicious :-) my friend had the sundae and we downed our food the minute it got to us. Good place to treat yourself x

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Very enjoyable experience. Great service and choice of ice creams . I had Strawberry cheese cake ice cream. We thoroughly recommend you visit soon.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

My daughter was given a £10 voucher for her birthday for Sprinkles, a lovely gesture I thought!

A lovely sunny day last week, I brought my daughter here for an Ice cream (she is 2 1/2) We got a child's Ice Cream and a coffee for me, I presented my voucher.....its cost about £5.50, was told they do not give change in vouchers or money!

Therefore rather than wasting it, I 'ungraded' reluctantly my daughters 'Small' Ice Cream, to a waffle with Ice Cream and I had two coffees! Needless to say my daughter ate a quarter of her 'dessert' and I drank one coffee and left the other! What a waste!

I had to over order, because of the voucher problem, which was food wasted! Wish I'd invited a homeless person in so I could use ALL of my credit! And it would have been used and not WASTED!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Great icecream, waffles and pancakes. Be warned the waffles are very filling! Popular with uni students