USD 159
USD 141
USD 120
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct 7(Southampton)(Great Value!)
USD 176
USD 117
USD 70
USD 168
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 190/night.

USD 157
USD 119
USD 91
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Southampton City Centre Hotel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
USD 74
PremierInn.com
2,240 results
All reviewscruise packagecruise terminalone night staybuffet styleshopping centrewest quayatriumshipportdocks
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I recently stayed here with my partner and we loved it! exceptional service from start to finish. our check in was great, friendly lady that was able to make a dinner reservation for us. Room was big, and very clean. Dinner was delicious and the service was amazing. We also enjoyed breakfast, even went back for seconds. 100% recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank poppop98712018
MGervasoni17, General Manager at Grand Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you for your fabulous comments regarding your recent stay at The Grand Harbour Hotel.

It is fantastic to read that you had such a pleasant stay and the team were on hand to help with any requests.

Thank you for your wonderful recommendation and we are looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Spotless room. Housekeeping team very helpfull and courteus with my service requests. The young man who brought extra pillows was very profesional checking my satisfaction.
Perfect location with nice views. Walk distance to the centre.

Room Tip: All rooms are spotless, well equipped and in good working order.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Quijote69

It is fantastic to read that you had such a pleasant stay and the team were able to assist you with your request for extra pillows.We pride ourselves on location, and glad that you also enjoyed the city centre location.

Thank you for your kind recommendation and we are looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

My wife and I have stayed at the Grand Harbour Hotel a few times. Being a full time wheelchair user, I have always found the hotel to be very easy to navigate. We always stay in an executive king room. These rooms are comfortable and more than spacious enough to accommodate my wheelchair and have wide entrance doors which allows easy access into the rooms. We have always found the staff to be polite, courteous and helpful. We have booked a further two stays at the hotel and are looking forward to more pleasant stays.

Room Tip: Excecutive king with sea view, loads of space and comfortable.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank notxam2

It is fantastic to read that you had such a pleasant stay and the team were approachable and happy.

Thank you for your kind recommendation and for making further bookings.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I was a bit sceptic to stay in this hotel after reading the reviews and I have e-mailed them to gain the assurance that I am not going to be disappointed. I have received a reassuring response claiming that the hotel is going through lots of changes and that I will definitely enjoy my stay.

Well, fair to say I loved it! The hotel, although could do with a bit of upgrade is of a great standard! The room I was given had a great view but could use with an extra lightning.

Since the moment of arrival, we have experienced an excellent customer service. The young man helped us with the luggage and opened the door for us, the lady behind the desk greeted us with a nice smile and warm welcome to the hotel. Two ladies behind the bar were very chatty and the food was tasty too!

The staff certainly made up for little flaws around the hotel, but we can see they are trying to improve things by the sign of recent works being finished.

All in all, we would certainly come back as a had a great time!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jdove2018
MGervasoni17, General Manager at Grand Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at The Grand Harbour Hotel.

It is fantastic to read that you had such a pleasant stay and you enjoyed your room. I will be certain to discuss your wonderful comments with Reception and the rest of the team throughout the hotel.

We hope you choose to stay with us again in the near future. It would be great to welcome you back.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I booked a late deal double room for work. When I turned up they gave me a twin and said they had no more rooms. The twin beds were small, rock hard, and very very uncomfortable. The room was sparse. Won’t stay here again as I don’t expect much, but I do not expect to get what I booked.

Staff were professional, friendly but not helpful. Sadly, I used to stay here regularly when it was a De Vere Hotel. It has gone down hill, hit the bottom, and not moved from there from what I can see. Really disappointed as I’ve had some great memories with my family at this hotel on earlier visit.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else if you want to get the room you booked
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank RegularHotelVisitor

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton.

I was concerned to read your comments and disappointed that we fell short in so many areas. I would like to assure you that we do take all guest feedback very seriously and I have discussed your comments in full with my management team who will investigate the issues you have raised and carry out some improvements where needed.

Again thank you for sharing your experience. I will be sure to pass on, all feedback to the team.