“Family week night out”
Review of Wildwood

Wildwood
Ranked #129 of 722 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I tried Wildwood as I had heard a good review from friends.. When I entered I was met by staff who were helpful and friendly and made us all feel welcome..
Our waitress Somi was very helpful when choosing our dishes and making sure my kids were looked after..
I could it was popular as it was getting busy by 7pm. I had arrived at 6pm so it was quieter.. I would recommend to go earlier..
Great atmosphere, lovely food and great service... What more do you need. I would definitely return..

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is a really lovely affordable restaurant with good food. Our waitress Somi was lovely and very attentive. Best restaurant in Port Solent!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, service and atmosphere. Our waitress Somi ensured we were well looked after, comfortable and most of all enjoyed our experience. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Early on in the day me and my boyfriend decided we needed to go out for dinner and settled on Portsolent,
We thought we would try somewhere different then the usual ... and all I can say is that we are absolutely going to be returning...
The service was amazing we was greeted from the point we step in the door our waitress SOMI was friendly and very polite as for the food it was amazing and cooked to perfection I had the Philly cheese steak sandwich and the meat melted in my mouth it was soft and juicy my boyfriend had the wild boar burger and said it was delicious! So thumbs up to the Chefs aswell...... Before I go on a major rant about how I enjoyed the food lol i highly recommend this restaurant to all my friends and family

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I came here for a catch up over dinner. We had excellent service from our waitress Somi. There are so many delicious plates to choose from so it was great to have Somi who didn't rush us and waited until we were ready. Somi was full of enthusiasm and laughter which made us giggle too. She made sure we had everything we needed and her service is excellent, I couldn't fault it.
Food was cooked to perfection and I had a great evening. I'd certainly come back regularly!