“Superb location, great rooftop patio and nice...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Bubbles18...
Hertford, United Kingdom
“Superb location, great rooftop patio and nice views”
Reviewed 12 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Danielle was a superb communicator and really helpful. The apartment was clean and spacious. Fans in each bedroom for the hot spell of weather! Kitchen was well equipped with lots of crockery/glasses/utensils. Perfect for us to self cater! Beds were comfortable. My only negative was the shower in the master bedroom - the water pressure was so low. Not sure whether it was a one off or not but it really was not very powerful at all. That being said, fabulous stay, very comfortable apartment and very convenient for all that Portsmouth has to offer

Hilary H
“Excellent short break”
Reviewed 10 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Our party of four were splendidly served by this apartment as regards location, facilities and staff. With two children of 6 and ten there was so much to do within easy walking distance that we did not need to use the car in the four days we were there. Quality of this bright and light accommodation was high standard with large outside area and captivating views. Would go again in a heartbeat.

JHankin81...
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Fantastic apartment !”
Reviewed 9 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
people found this review helpful

We have just returned from a long weekend in this apartment. The location of the apartment is perfect - we did not move the car all weekend. Visited the historic dockyard (5 minute walk), the shops and restaurants of Gunwharf Quays (10 minute walk) and Southsea sea front (20-30 minute walk). There is a co-op, subway and fish and chip shop close to the entrance of the apartment building.
There were 6 adults in our group and the apartment worked well with 2 bedrooms and bathroom downstairs and another bedroom with ensuite upstairs along with the lounge/kitchen/dining area. All bedrooms were doubles and very similar in size so no fighting over who has what bedroom (although as mum and dad we pulled rank and had the ensuite bedroom !!)
The outside terrace was wonderful - we ate breakfast every morning out there and there were plenty of chairs for lounging around. We were very lucky that is was an unusually hot sunny weekend so we sat outside whenever we were in the apartment - the only problem I could see that had the weather not been so warm there were not enough chairs/sofas in the lounge for 6 adults (this is my only slight criticism though !). Room for everyone at the dining table but we tended to eat out most nights! Really well equipped kitchen should you wish to stay in and cook.
Danielle met us when we arrived and showed us round - she was lovely and helpful. Would definitely stay here again! Thanks

Ted M
Province of Alicante, Spain
“The Perfect Penthouse Suite.”
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in August 2017

We stayed here as a family unit, my wife and I, my eldest daughter and her husband and my youngest daughter. I / we have never been so pleased with an apartment and believe me we have travelled world wide and stayed in lots of different types and styles. There was honestly nothing to fault with this accommodation. Everything was taken care of, from meeting and greeting, free parking, right down to essentials in the refrigerator. I notice whilst writing this that the next question is 'would I recommend this to a friend?' I would recommend it to Her Majesty.

nayhey10
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Excellent apartment and even better location!”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights and it was a great size for 5 people with great views across the Historic dockyard. Only issue was the hot water was rather temperamental but I've been assured that it will be sorted out. Otherwise, we received great help from the lady handling our booking. We would definitely go back!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing