Open today: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Really poor customer service.

I know it’s half term but I’ve never known a queuing system like here. The receptionist thinks she... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2018
TopTravelerUK
Southampton, United Kingdom
via mobile
Half term

Children (12 and 10 years) wanted to go swimming where there was a slide so we decided to try out... read more

Reviewed 24 October 2018
ajg2393
Southampton, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Portsmouth
from USD 320.40
from USD 43.60
from USD 12.70
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Big room, loads of space. ID you at the bar which is quite annoying every time you go up to get a drink. Loads of space and staff are lovely.

Date of experience: March 2018
BHLive, Manager at Pyramids Centre Portsmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for your five star review and great comments about the venue, space and our team. I will share your review with the team and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Went to see Gary Numan in concert. The venue is small so excellent to get up close. Will definitely keep an eye out for more concerts at this venue

Date of experience: March 2018

Thank you for your lovely comments and I am glad you enjoyed seeing Gary Numan. Please keep an eye on our website for more concerts in the future and we’ll look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Honestly, the worst family experience of a life time.

Nothing open. Nothing explained. Council run dump that epitomises what privatisation is doing to public facilities.

I have never wasted £14.00 (+parking at £4 for 2 hours) so efficiently.

The place is falling apart at the seams and has ZERO investment.

If you’re considering a visit, don’t. Avoid st all costs.

Date of experience: March 2018
BHLive, Manager at Pyramids Centre Portsmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for your review although I am sorry to read about your experience.

I am keen to discuss your visit with you so that I can find out more about when you visited. If you would be willing to speak with me, please can you email a contact telephone number to me at matthew.low@bhlive.org.uk and I will get in touch.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Went here last night to see a concert staff very friendly toilets clean drink a bit pricy but overall very enjoyable

Date of experience: March 2018

Thank you for your four star review. It is great to read you enjoyed the concert and thank you for your lovely comments about our team and cleanliness. We look forward to welcoming you to another show soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Family birthday treat . £5 to get in for 90 minutes and no more.
Reception staff unwelcoming. Failed to inform us that the flumes were not working .
Changing rooms dirty .Used nappies in family changing rooms. Whole place was grubby....never again

1  Thank Delicious219

Thank you posting feedback about your recent visit although I am sorry to read about your experience.

If you would like talk with me about your visit so I can address what you have described with the team who were on duty please email me directly at matthew.low@bhlive.org.uk with a contact number.