Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Condo/Apartment -
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Portsmouth, Hampshire, England

Reviews from our community

Average - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

“Avoid, not to be trusted”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Owner emailed weeks after confirming my booking to say 'his calendar hadn't worked and he had double booked' so he was unconforming my booking. Instead he said he'd already booked me into a boutique hotel (provided no details, then later said he didn't have a confirmed booking there after all) which was '5 mins drive away' (not what i wanted in any case). Then asked me if i wanted to cancel which would have meant i automatically lost my £230 deposit. TripAdvisor gave me a full refund thankfully. But now most of the town is fully booked and more expensive so i will still be out of pocket. These kind of actions give good owners a bad name.

Management Response
6 Jul 2017
Hi Andrew,
My calender had been double booked, after a week or so of trying to contact you, I had gave you the option of a boutique hotel or a near by apartment, as I had reserved both while awaiting your decision, and was willing to pay the uplift in price to reaccommodate you for the mistake. Both solutions were rejected, so we had no other choice other than to cancel the booking and refund your money, with me paying the fees to trip advisor. There's nothing else that I could of done in this situation, I can only apologise for the inconvenience.

Travellers are raving about these Portsmouth hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 140
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing