“Thorough recommendation!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is the second visit to this restaurant.
I could wax lyrical about the staff, food, service, ambiance, choice of food, cost.....it is all excellent!
The staff are up for a bit of a laugh as we always tussle with our friends about paying, and they happily go along with it. The steaks are simply devine and are sourced from their own cows on a local farm. The setting is very warm and quaint, but you don’t feel crammed into a corner somewhere. Simply a great evening out for an intimate dinner or a catch up with friends

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I came here for my birthday Wednesday 7th March. I had the 10oz Fillet steak with chips, mushrooms & a peppercorn sauce. The Steak was cooked to perfection and so tender. The chips were a bit soggy and not as nice as the last time I visited. mushrooms were wrinkly and cold.

We had a young blonde guy serving us who seemed to be doing everything on his own while the other young dark haired boy just stood around until he was asked to do something.

I always recommend this place to my friends and family and appreciate you can have nights where not everything can be perfect. I feel the place may have got a bit tired and a bit of a revamp of the venue would help.

all in all though it wouldn't stop me from visiting again as I have never had a bad steak!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went for a meal for a friends birthday!
Had the best fillet steak I've ever had!!!
The food really is great :) The staff are lovely, we will be going back for sure.
We also shared the dessert platter which was so good!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was by far the best steak I’ve ever had. Cooked to perfection, whatever the sauce was drizzled on the plate Was also a very welcome flavour to the steak. Chips were also really nice. Would definitely recommend and will return.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

After months of wanting to eat at The Falcon my husband and I finally succumbed and made it our destination when out walking the cotswold way. Immaculate service and welcome plus flawless food and beer - can't wait to go back!!!

1  Thank Sara S