All reviews brewers fayre lovely park all you can eat half marathon attached restaurant town centre meal deal no lift listed building reception staff comfy bed we've stayed short stay the pub would stay again stayed here for one night old building
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

The rooms was lovely and spacious with all the facilities you need. The beds were comfortable and I slept really well. The internet didn't work at all tho and the buffet breakfast was awful which let it down!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Rooms were very clean! Furbished very good! I’m liking the American style food in restaurant! Staff very helpful & kind! Also would like to say Thankyou to Abby reception! I had not such a good day & she managed to make me laugh & actually in fact a good night! Very polite and friendly too!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My first time staying at premier inn in Stroud.
First my welcome when checking was fantastic! Big Thankyou to Abbie receptionist! That what you call 5* customer service! Welcoming kind, helpful polite and chatty which I like people who like to have a conversation! Also was on ground floor perfect! The rooms were superb! Clean and presentable! House keepers you done a great job so well done! Tesco’s right next door! Went for a walk under 10 minutes to thr town! Went to a few local pubs! Also other member of staff were friendly! Had great night sleep! It was a great stay!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2018

We really enjoyed our three-night stay last weekend. Tucked behind the Old Nelson pub, this one looks like no other Premier Inn we have used with its Cotswold stone walls and tripple windows to tone in with the old part of the building.

Like a previous reviewer we were slightly doubtful about being on the ground floor on the same level as the pub. However, with our window facing the back, there was absolutely no noise.The room was standard Premier Inn except for the walk-in shower instead of the bath (a plus for us) and a nice big armchair as well as the normal desk-type chair.

On Saturday and Sunday mornings the cooked breakfast was buffet-style which was OK. Monday morning the breakfast was cooked to order which brought home just how much better that is. Seems that you'd only get that extra quality by staying on a Sunday night!

Altogether a great stay. Great hotel, lovely park opposite and Tescos just round the corner. Never explored Stroud but would love to some day.

Room Tip: A room facing the back is definitely quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

My stay was great! Rooms were very clean like they had been refurbished! I was down on ground floor! Was worried it would be noise but it wasn’t! I had a great night sleep! Restaurant food was great! I had the ribs was very good! Does need tlc restaurant but no biggy! Also reception was great! Would like To mention a Thankyou to Abbie! I was very greatful to her for what she did for me! It was quite personal so won’t mention it! But I thought what a caring lovely girl you have there! Premier inn should be proud you have staff like that! So welcoming sometimes she did make me feel like I was at home! Also Thankyou to housekeepers who done my room as well! I didn’t see as I was out but they done a smashing job!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo