“Made our day”

Cuisines: Healthy, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Your little baguette shop has made our day. Everything we ordered was excellent and the friendly service was second to none.

It’s the little touches and attention to detail that make all the difference. For example - did we want the Cornish pasty warmed? Would we be eating in the car - so it was put in a little box with a fork. A touch of black pepper on the baguette. Cut in half to make it easier to eat. Beautifully wrapped. Filled with excellent quality food. I was only in 5 minutes and I could go on!

An hour later my husband and I were still talking about how you have everything just right.

It might have only be a sandwich but I already know it’s set a benchmark and we’ll remember it for many years.

Date of visit: October 2018
Kevin W, Owner at Cotswold Baguettes, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Good morning Brioche2016,
First off we would like to say that we love your screen name (very sweet)
Thank you so so much for this lovely review, I always log in each Morning and see if we have received any reviews and so to log in and read your kind words was a great way to start today.
We opened our little shop almost 7 years ago and have been so lucky with how well it has taken off.
2 years ago we expanded into the shop you visited as we had quickly out grown our first premises which was only across the road from where we are now but really was a little shoe box sized shop but one that we fell in love with and always look back across the road with fond thoughts and remembering our roots. We actually still had the keys just before it was let so we snuck in and toasted the shop with a glass of bubbly
We really do love what we do and will hopefully be here for many years to come.
Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

We were on a day trip by train from London to Moreton in Marsh and then bus to Stow, so we didn't have time for a long lunch in a pub or restaurant. Cotswold Baguettes was perfect. There was a large selection of freshly made (and tasty) sandwiches and the owner was very friendly and helpful. We felt very British sitting outside in the misty rain eating our lunch.

Date of visit: October 2018
Kevin W, Owner at Cotswold Baguettes, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Good morning Reallaw46,
Well I musy say how very English in deed... Sandwiches in the rain is a perfect way to see Stow on the Wold
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your lunch.
All jokes aside I do think that a Baguette or sandwich is perfect on the go food if you’re in a hurry so thank you for choosing us.
We hope that you enjoyed the rest of the Cotswolds and we wish you a safe journey home.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

Always a smiling face behind the counter. Baguette fillings all fresh and plentiful. Lovely homemade scotch eggs and pasties etc and a range of traditional cakes on offer. Hot soup and filled jacket potatoes also available. The best in Stow!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Kevin W, Owner at Cotswold Baguettes, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Good evening Spiron,
We just logged onto our Tripadvisor page and we were delighted to see that you have had such a great visit to our little shop.
We do really love what we do so smiling in the shop pretty much comes naturally (well sometimes Monday mornings are hard)
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Just consumed a fantastic Chicken Salad Baguette,really well filled with good quality ingredients. Lovely grannery baguette as well. Also purchased one each of there beautiful homemade sausage roll and scotch egg.
You guys are brilliant and your place is the only one that I would buy from.
If you want fantastic food with great customer service then look no further.

Date of visit: October 2018
Kevin W, Owner at Cotswold Baguettes, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Good morning Bob,
Everyday I start off with a quick check of emails and then scroll to Tripadvisor to see if there has been any activity. Reading your review this morning was a great way to start the day so thank you very much! I’m really glad you enjoyed everything and it’s always a pleasure to welcome you into the shop.
I’m sure we will be seeing you soon.
Thanks so much for your support.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

As soon as we stepped in to the shop, we were welcomed by the friendly crews. I had Avocado Bacon and Tomato Chutney and my hubby had the bacon + brie + cranberries. Everything was yummy + superb value! We paid <10 pounds for 2 baguettes.

Date of visit: September 2018

Good morning Crismag,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our business.
I must say you guys ordered well!! These are both my go to Baguettes. I love the Bacon & Avo in the morning and the Bacon & Brie for lunch. I guess you could say I love Bacon
Thanks again and we are really glad to hear you enjoyed your CB experience.
We would love to welcome you back anytime.