“Average chinese”

Add it.
Jade Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Of the 6 of us who had a take away, half loved it and half were disappointed. Ordering it and collection was straight forward, the portions were large and the meat tasty. One got something slightly different to what they ordered and another got something totally different to what they expected. I enjoyed mine though :-)

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We went to Jade Garden while on a short break in the area. For a quiet area this place is so busy which says one thing to me - it must be good AND it is good. One of the best chinese takeaways I've had. That good, we went again the next night.

1  Thank compldc72
Reviewed 29 April 2018

We had a family gathering near Stowe; in the early evening folks started getting hungry again so we thought we'd try The Jade Garden. They produced a dinner assortment for 12 at very short notice and it was superb. There were actually 17 of us and there was still enough left over for most to have 'seconds'. I lost count of how many dishes there were but I think I sampled all of them!

Unfortunately our visit to Stowe was only a 1 off so I probably won't get a meal here again, but I can highly recommend the Jade Garden for excellent Chinese food (supported by 16 others who all enjoyed their meals!)

2  Thank 150casey
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Have used this takeaway quite a few times on our way back from Gloucester but the meal we had this Saturday was one of the worst takeaways I've ever had. The beef in green peppers and black bean sauce was swimming in oil, as were all the dishes. We could not eat it as it all had a layer of oil in each dish and unfortunately we live too far away to take it back but will definitely not be stopping off there again. Very disappointing and expensive meal for our bin.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

We drive here from chippy as all the local places are vile. Food is nice. Not a vast selection but will satisfy a basic Chinese craving. Good waiting times even when very busy and staff are always polite.