“Perfect Chinese”

Add it.
Jade Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 June 2018

We went to Jade Garden while on a short break in the area. For a quiet area this place is so busy which says one thing to me - it must be good AND it is good. One of the best chinese takeaways I've had. That good, we went again the next night.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank compldc72

Reviewed 29 April 2018

We had a family gathering near Stowe; in the early evening folks started getting hungry again so we thought we'd try The Jade Garden. They produced a dinner assortment for 12 at very short notice and it was superb. There were actually 17 of us and there was still enough left over for most to have 'seconds'. I lost count of how many dishes there were but I think I sampled all of them!

Unfortunately our visit to Stowe was only a 1 off so I probably won't get a meal here again, but I can highly recommend the Jade Garden for excellent Chinese food (supported by 16 others who all enjoyed their meals!)

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank 150casey
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Have used this takeaway quite a few times on our way back from Gloucester but the meal we had this Saturday was one of the worst takeaways I've ever had. The beef in green peppers and black bean sauce was swimming in oil, as were all the dishes. We could not eat it as it all had a layer of oil in each dish and unfortunately we live too far away to take it back but will definitely not be stopping off there again. Very disappointing and expensive meal for our bin.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

We drive here from chippy as all the local places are vile. Food is nice. Not a vast selection but will satisfy a basic Chinese craving. Good waiting times even when very busy and staff are always polite.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Take out chinese ,due to busy wedding weekend and a after wedding feast
This was amazing ,lots on the menu to choose from ,
we had chow mein,special fried rice ,chicken balls,curry sauce
good value for money ,good portion size .very popular