“LOVELY PLACE!”
Review of Coach House Coffee

Coach House Coffee
Price range: USD 2 - USD 25
Description: A family run coffee house in the heart of Stow-on-the-wold, situated in an old coach house. We serve Rave coffee, locally roasted in Cirencester, Birchall single estate teas, hot chocolates and locally produced juices and presses. The Sugar and Salt Bakehouse produce our small batch homemade cakes and The Cotswold Farmer produce our free range scotch eggs and pork pies. We hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you get a chance pop into The Coach House for coffee and a slice of their yummy cake.....absolutely delicious!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This coffee shop is the best Iv seen. I enjoyed many Cappochino's topped with grated Dark chocolate, there are many coffee recipes to try, selection of awesome cakes to suit everyone. Good price too.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 3 November 2018

We were visiting the area and wanted a coffee. We noticed they had gluten free items. How fortunate for us. The staff were very personable and helpful. The cakes were excellent. What a treat to have gluten free cakes other than at home. Coffee was fine and we enjoyed watching the action in the square outside.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 10 October 2018

I am not a fan of espresso-based coffee but the americano I had here was something else entirely . Usually I find an americano too highly roasted, bitter and without much taste. But this had excellent flavour and I really enjoyed it. The little maple bundt cakes were also lovely. I look forward to returning to Stow to visit this coffee shop in a million.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve been following coach house coffee on Instagram for a couple or months since me and my husband booked a trip to the Cotswolds and it was a must do whilst we were there, so glad we went! So simple just doing coffees and sweet things but the quality is amazing. We enjoyed 2 pieces of cake (the banana and pineapple was amazing!) We then took away a peanut butter cookie & a mocha brownie to enjoy that evening which were both delightful. Wish I lived closer so I could visit every week!

Date of visit: September 2018