“Faultlessly Fabulous ”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited as a last minute decision whilst on holiday in the Cotswolds. The restaurant has a lovely relaxed atmosphere with friendly staff. The food was one of the best meals we've had for along time! We enjoyed it so much we both managed to squeeze in a dessert. A lovely little place that's well worth a visit!

2  Thank CourtneyC93

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great Sunday lunch and good value £23 for 3 courses. The meze for starter was excellent, followed by the chicken and chocolate brownie. Service was excellent and we had a great table between the window and the fire. The homemade bread was really good too. Would definitely return.

2  Thank Anita1967
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Discovered this pub from Tripadvisor and were not disappointed.
Staff were so welcoming and friendly. Four of us all enjoyed two courses of exceptionally prepared and delicious food. The Ballotine of Rabbit was tender and so tasty.
Aware of our time schedule, the service was slick but unhurried.
We can thoroughly recommend this Pub for anyone visiting the area.

1  Thank bathawaydays
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We visited here due to the great reviews on trip advisor and also because it was dog friendly. We received a very warm welcome from the host and had a wonderful meal. My daughter and I both enjoyed the fabulous steak whilst my wife and son enjoyed the sea bass and fish and chips. I had some of the best gluten free bread which was totally unexpected and the kids were blown away by the home made bread. Very relaxed atmosphere and would recommend.

1  Thank Beno71
Reviewed 25 March 2018

3 of us went last night. 2 x 60 yr old adults and 28 yr old. 2 who don't eat meat. All fussy about something.
Could have eaten the cheese souffle for starters and main- totally the best I've ever had. All of us had totally different starters, mains and deserts. All of us in awe of the quality, tastes. presentation of every dish. Waiter/waitress service was faultless too.
Booked there due to trip adviser reviews and can honestly say, it's the best food I've eaten out. No hesitation about recommending to anyone- great veggie choices,
Just can't wait to go back.

1  Thank lez1006