“Nice tasty lunch”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited here on a Saturday afternoon while visiting Cheltenham. The atmosphere is always busy, the food is very simple but tasty, and the staff are very friendly. My wife is gluten,dairy, and egg free and there is never an issue here. We look forward to our next visit.

1  Thank A1963

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Nice pork burrito with extra guacamole . Easy to find as on the high st. Good quality food in a comfortable fast food setting

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

My daughter and her friends visit all
The time and to be honest thought it was a bit fast food for my liking- I was very wrong.
It is fast but very delicious. I had a Californian burrito, you can choose the meat, rice and various toppings so
totally your choice. My daughter had a medium burrito and was unable to finish so get a good portion for your money.
As it was our first time the very helpful lady explained the sides and was
Patient with my young daughter.
Place was clean and lots of tables if you want to eat in.
Definitely be back

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Come here semi often as a refreshing alternative to the usual fast food options, I enjoy being able to eat fresh tasting inexpensive food with my friends. I enjoy coming here with friends from out of town and seeing them light up when they try it for the first time! The staff are quite friendly considering they get quite busy at times, and I especially enjoy the fact that they are available on Deliveroo!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Came here on account of the rave reviews.
The burrito was surprisingly bland and average and the meat wasn’t very well seasoned. Staff were very nice but really rush you to make choices on what you want in your burrito rather than give you an overview of what’s on offer.
I have had much better Burritos at the chain restaurant Tortilla.