“Will return for a main meal”
Review of The Wheatsheaf

The Wheatsheaf
Ranked #114 of 490 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Really friendly with excellent wadworth ales and ciders. Had some great snacks. Food looked really good too. Dog friendly. Comfy chairs. Very-nice pub. Would definitely return.

2  Thank AdamBilgy

Reviewed 20 January 2018

We have lived on the Old Bath Road in Cheltenham for many years and never been in the Wheatsheaf. That was a mistake.

From the outside, it looks as though the pub is very big and impersonal. That really isn't the case. Inside it is small and well decorated. The food is far better than normal pub offerings. Good selection of beers and wines. Highly recommended.

4  Thank John N
Reviewed 16 January 2018

I had the one of the best roast dinners in my life at this beautiful little pub nestled in Leckhampton.

After the roast i had to go back to try their burger...which was , perfection.

Friendly staff, good prices, good quality and all round great pub.

2  Thank Matthew J
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Meal well served. Soup with chunks of bread was what was needed on a cold day. My wife had chicken and bacon sandwich which was too much for her - so I had to finish it off. Good choice of Wadsworth beers.

2  Thank Colin E
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Working away from home and not familiar with the area, I came across this place by accident but boy am I glad I did. The place is dog friendly for a start so That gets a thumbs up from me plus I got to meet Bryn who everyone seems to know. Really friendly staff, lovely pulled pork sandwich and some of the best chips I've had. I would say I would come back but 150 miles is a long way to go from home for a pint! Still, I was made to feel so welcome it was like a home from home. Thanks guys

2  Thank Camper75275