“Not the best!”

Add it.
COSTA COFFEE Cheltenham - Waterstones
Ranked #31 of 43 Coffee & Tea in Cheltenham
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited for lunch on 5/4. Had a scrambled egg and mushroom hot sandwich; rubbery! Not at all nice. Slow to clear the tables even though it wasn’t busy; service was slow too.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Typical franchise of Costa, slow service by disinterested staff. Plenty of tables though and reasonably clean on the tables. Couldn’t see any toilet facilities but that’s not to say there weren’t any.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

The service is good and the atmosphere is warm and comfortable. We visit Costa here whenever we are in town.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Costa in Waterstones always has a pleasant atmosphere to enjoy a good cup of coffee. We always go there whenever we are in town.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend (who works at a different costa) and I were in for a coffee and I was looking forward to having the gingerbread latte after having it a few weeks prior at a different Costa and found it lovely. This time around however what I was given was a latte with a gingerbread man on top, no syrup and what I can only assume was very old cream and soggy crumbs on top. On top of this, my girlfriend noticed that they were using skimmed milk which made both of the coffees taste off by some way which was unfortunate as the staff were lovely.