“Delicious”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Please don't be put off by the takeaway entrance, the restaurant upstairs is lovely, with excellent friendly attentive service & a good menu. Food was delicious & they made up a couple of dishes that weren't quite on the menu but easy to alter.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I had the most splendid dinner at the Aroma Restaurant while touring the Cotswolds.
The staff were attentive and the dinner was superb. I would definateley recccomend the Aroma to anyone visiting the Cotswolds

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner came here last Friday and had a fairly big order for our family camping down the road. We was met by 2 funny workers who advised me on what dish I should have. The person behind the desk had me and my Mrs in tears how funny he was, he even took us in to the kitchen and shown us how to make naan breads and watch our currys being made which proves they had nothing to hide. Which they didn't the kitchen was spotless and hygiene was above standard. The food was amazing the nicest curry I have had and can't wait to go there again. Thanks a lot!!!!!

1  Thank Ninjaspath
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We dismissed this restaurant for a couple of days because it is above the takeaway and we were wary of what the restaurant would be like sight unseen. Having read some reviews on here we gave it a go last night. It is a small restaurant, but nicely laid out and clean. The water was attentive and pleasant. The food was lovely, especially enjoyed the Chicken Tikka Jalfrezi and the Pechwari naan. They do not serve alcohol, but you can bring your own, which will save you at least £10 per bottle of wine! We are going back again later this week.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Do not be deterred by the small street level entrance where takeaway orders are received. The small upstairs dining room is tastefully decorated and recently renovated. The menu is very extensive and includes specialties from other Asian countries. The waiter gave helpful suggestions. Our meal was outstanding and the prices are reasonable.