All reviews mini bar deluxe room complimentary soft drinks le talbooth hake duck tacos shower over the bath bottle of prosecco sister hotel the room was nice lovely grounds lounge area lovely hotel decent size course meal special occasion kesgrave hall
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here in Room no.2 (twin) with a good friend, prior to a spa day at Maison Talbooth.
We had cocktails on arrival in the lounge, our bags were taken up to our room. Our room was comfy, with lovely leather seats, we were a little disappointed with the bathroom - it’s looking a little dated (certainly in comparison to Kesgrave & Maison Talbooth)
We were able to book a time for dinner & our table was ready. Dinner was delicious.
We could hear guests leaving at 12:30am, as the sound travelled from downstairs.
A lovely cooked breakfast finished our stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

So the Milsoms Hotel - why? Put simply we went there to celebrate a family 70 birthday lunch in a private room and honestly it would be difficult to fault the location, the selection and quality of the food on offer, not to mention how well the food was presented and cooked - first class all round, oh and the service was great as well, so well done Milsoms for a great service we all enjoyed it so very much, so why only rate it 4 rather than 5, well I’ve thought about this long and hard, the function 10/10, however we stayed at the hotel for a couple of nights and found the room to be tight on space, immaculate and very clean, with a great bathroom, but for the price of the room I was disappointed by the size of the room, however this by it self was not the sole reason for giving the hotel 4 (which by the way is still very good) the breakfast was OK and not great, which was slightly disappointing, so in sum we had a nice stay and a great lunch, would I go again yes I would...

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Macandra
Reviewed 3 February 2018

We came here for a meal last night with some friends. This was our first ever visit to this Milsoms, although my partner and I frequently visit the Milsoms in Kesgrave.

You can't book here, so we arrived just after 8pm and were told there would be approximately a 30 minute wait. This was not a problem for us, we got some drinks and sat in the lounge area. It didn't feel like 30 minutes at all until we were seated which was great. I ordered the Duck Taco's and the chicken burger, my partner had Arrancini and the Plaice. Both meals were absolutely delicious and we couldn't fault the service. My only very slight criticism would be the brioche bun on the burger wasn't that fresh but it did not stop me enjoying my meal, nor did it cause me to complain. Overall a very pleasant evening. Will definitely return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Booked the very good value bed, breakfast and evening meal package. Food was excellent both the 3 course meal and the breakfast. The room was nice and the complimentary drinks a bonus. Thoroughly recommended and the staff are very friendly.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2018

We went for afternoon tea and it was delicious ! Staff very attentive without being overbearing. Continual supply of fresh tea, sandwiches very tasty and a good selection. Scones and cakes very nice indeed. We were not made to feel as though we had to rush through it and get out even though they were very busy. An excellent afternoon out and would certainly recommend to our friends and family, thank you

Date of stay: January 2018