“Funky Luxury”
other travellers have booked this property
gorgeous working  fireplaces and furnishings
candle lit nights by the fire beautiful boutique style french beds super comfy and hotel style
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
gorgeous working  fireplaces and furnishings
candle lit nights by the fire
beautiful boutique style french beds super comfy and hotel style
Tennyson's bedroom, fireplaces in every bedroom
The seating area in kitchen opens onto front garden so you can watch the world go by
There is a library in the toilet !
The front door is the your own personal access to apartment the bench to side is where we take break
The bicycles come with the flat, shopping in the old town.
The kitchen is french style, and in shade.
All crockery and utensils provided.
The front garden has a lawn for picnics or you have key to private huge garden
The master bedroom with enormous chateau style gold bed
Bodiam castle is half an hour drive its a fairy tale castle.
This is  the famous cafe on Norman road in St Leonards called the love cafe you cant miss it...
Ambient hallway, second Chakra.
Stony dog guards the front door, the witching stones with holes on the door protect us...
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Chris P
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
“Nice place but few problems”
Reviewed 24 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

This apartment was situated in a lovely part of St Leonard's. Fairly hilly. It was very quirky and would have received more stars but there were a few problems. The main one was the mattress in the front bedroom. It really needs to be replaced with a new one which is a lot softer. Unfortunately I had to sleep on the sofa in lounge as this was a lot more comfortable. A couple of the arm chairs were broken. The main bedroom is also very dark maybe due to overhanging branches in garden. In the lounge some of the ceiling wallpaper was coming away and also some of the moulded coving. The shower was also very low. I'm 6'2 but had to duck to have a shower. Finally although I love some of the quirky items in the flat I'm not sure it would be to everybody's taste. With a bit of redecorating and change of furniture this place could really be fantastic.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip69579...
“Could not stay!”
Reviewed 19 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

What has happened over the last few months I don't know but the reviews I read are not what we experienced when we arrived. I felt like a bugler! Every drawer full of clothes, large tub of men's shoes, pile of letters and a parcel, open packets of food in the cupboard some out of date!! Various open bottles of products in the bathroom, ceiling paper hanging down, cobwebs, just unclean. I had to find alternative arrangements for our stay in the middle of school holidays with No Help from TripAdvisor. I'm now in the process of clamping my money back. I could not let my family stop there, believe me this is a shortened list failings from the one I have sent to TripAdvisor & PayPal along with photos!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Date of stay: November 2017
Kate Q
“Lovely stay in beautiful house and area”
Reviewed 6 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This is my second time staying in this house and would highly reccomend it to anyone visiting the area. The owners were very helpful and friendly. The house is very spacious, beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Only a few kinutea walk to the train station and the beach with lots of lovely restaurants, shops and walks close by. Thanks for another lovely stay. I hope to be back again in the future.

Date of stay: October 2017
Pathfinde...
“unfortunately shabby was shabby and chic was shabby”
Reviewed 30 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Well it was a disappointment.I understand about "shabby chic" but you have to understand that it also is liveable.A 4 day break means we take clothes etc.which require drawers and a wardrobe ...for OUR clothes.The one wardrobe was full, and I mean full of "shabby chic" clothes and the drawers full every imaginable bits and pieces.scaffold around front, roof being repaired. Plaster peeling off part of ceiling.One chandelier, didn't work with wires hanging from it.Curtains hanging off runners.Mould around base of shower. I really don't like doing this as most places have their good points but this was not up to a reasonable standard.Cleaners can look after day to day running but if it is not Andre then he needs to visit.

Date of stay: September 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing