“Perfect Sunday afternoon!”

The Sussex Exchange
Ranked #19 of 412 Restaurants in Hastings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Eco-friendly conference & event venue, bar & restaurant in Hastings, E. Sussex - with free WiFi. Four points we'd like you to know: 1 The Sussex Exchange is a striking, environmentally-friendly new restaurant and conference venue on Queensway - at the border of Hastings & St Leonards and on the doorstep of the area's main business estates. 2 We've designed the restaurant and bar as an inspiring place to take a break from work, to entertain your clients - or to eat and drink for pleasure. We serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks. 3 The Sussex Exchange is also a perfect venue to hire for conferences, meetings, events, training sessions and special functions. 4 We're in a convenient yet tranquil setting with stunning views over acres of ancient woodland.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just returned from a lovely late afternoon at the cinema. The Exchange is not just a cinema it’s an experience! The attention to detail ensuring that you enjoy every moment from the time you arrive to the time you leave is worth the little extra you pay. The seating is so comfortable and a glass of wine whilst watch the film felt like a touch of class. Very friendly welcoming staff. And to finish off our treat after the film we booked a table in the restaurant, beautiful panoramic views, brilliant food and great service from our friendly waiter Jack. Would definitely recommend not only the cinema but also the restaurant!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First time here and what a great experience. The cinema is fantastic with great seating and having a glass of wine during the movie was a nice touch.
Afterwards a meal in the restaurant was the perfect way to end the evening. The restaurant has a lovely decor and atmosphere.Food arrived in good time and well presented and tasted absolutely lovely. Our waiter Jack Vincent along with the rest of the staff were very friendly and attentive. If our want a cinema experience with a difference this is the place to go. I have no hesitation in recommending this place. Go and enjoy you won’t go to any other cinema after this

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everything was served quick. Food and drinks were perfect. Jack our waiter was really friendly and attentive. Atmosphere was fun. we all liked the DJ. Overall great night only small issue was my sister never got a candle in her pudding after I brought a pack in, just in case the restaurant had none.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Such a lovely evening, brilliant food and very helpful and friendly service by our waiter Jack tonight. Would definitely recommend this place for a great meal.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thought I’d try this place as I had a week off from work in London, so came down to my seaside home. I must say for Hastings/st Leonard’s the food is yummy and I can’t falter the prices either. But my god they are confused, clearly trying to come across as
fine dining without any of the fine dining material like table linen and decent glassware and simple white round plates instead of tacky ikea type plates. THE MUSIC NEEDS TO STOP!!
Great views but they need to decide what and who they are, you can’t try to appeal to everyone as you just end up with a confused concept which is what I felt. Thought the waiter in a full blown suit affair was a customer enjoying drinks or food after work lol.

TOWIE TRYING TO BE MADE IN CHELSEA.

honestly tho, the food was ace!!

2  Thank Sterlinglondon