“Great steak”

Two Bulls Steakhouse
Ranked #34 of 412 Restaurants in Hastings
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A large and airy dining room in this beautiful former landmark pub with an open kitchen and very informal service is a great place to relax and enjoy a good steak. You can see the dry aging beef on display and you can see the genuine charcoal grill at work on your steak. This is definitely not fine dining but what you do get is rustic, simple, homemade food with strong natural flavours.
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Came for dinner with my husband and friend, one had T-bone steak which was cooked to perfection - the other had surf and turf which was lovely. I had the ribs which unfortunately I couldn’t eat as they were so tough as no meat on them. The waiter handled it very well and offered to cook me something else but I declined and they took if off the bill too. I would definitely return just wouldn’t choose the ribs.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,138)

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Visited twice this month and have to say how much we enjoyed it both times. First visit was a couple of weeks ago, myself and 2 friends popped in for lunch - staff were lovely, we ordered from the (very reasonable ) lunch menu and had the house wine and prosecco - the wine was lovely and the food was absolutely delicious . We had steak satay skewers, cooked to perfection,grilled halloumi with
Mediterranean veg, and sirloin steak , again cooked to perfection.
Returned again on Friday with some friends who were on holiday and just made the 2pm last orders for lunch - we weren’t rushed at all though and again staff were lovely. The food once again was amazing , in fact my friends who were visiting said it was one of the nicest meals they had ever had . Definitely worth a visit and can’t wait to go back !

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed eating here. I had a halloumi burger with red pepper and chipotle hummus and it was amazing! The atmosphere was great and the decor was very original and it was aesthetically pleasing. I highly recommend this place :)

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Had a night out with the family heard so much about this place but I'm afraid was disappointed, the food was average

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

My husband & I walked through Hastings old town looking for somewhere to eat & we decided on here. Lovely friendly service & food was delicious. Price was fair too. The only surprising fact was that (on a very warm summer Thursday night when lots of people were still out & about) they stopped accepting new customers from 8:30pm!