“Exceptional”

Ranked #66 of 412 Restaurants in Hastings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

From beginning to end I had received exceptional service. The loveliest and most helpful staff and the best ribs I've ever had. Fully recommend this place. Will definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

We are regulars here and can say that the food / staff and atmosphere are always fabulous.. and affordable.. another great family lunch out .. thank you Pissarro's!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Been coming to this place for years, one of our go to destinations in Hastings. Menu good, never had a bad meal. Good to see independent places really making it work.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Ordered medium rare steak which was very overdone. They took it away to cook a fresh one, but left everything else on my plate to go cold! The second steak was actually still "blue" and so underdone that it was still cold! The chef said he would sort it out, which meant he took the meal away, did not charge me for it, but I came away hungry, my husband feeling guiltly as he tucked into the ribs! Luckily the starters were nice.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I had a fantastic family meal there this weekend. Great food reasonably priced. Friendly, quick and efficient staff. I will be back soon