“Simple, but just wonderful”
Review of The Big Bowl

The Big Bowl
Ranked #57 of 1,221 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: USD 9 - USD 13
Reviewed 17 July 2016

We are getting boring having the same dishes every time we visit, but it's so good, you don't want to change! Deep fried meat spring roll - amazingly authentic. Try their spicy pho beef soup - fabulous! And... really inexpensive...

1  Thank JonWS

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

I have been in this place for lunch with my wife. We've been served by Jason. He knows menu well, and give some suggestions,polite and friendly, and food was great, fresh and I think they don't use unhealthy additives, for me that was great experience, we will come back soon.

1  Thank Doğan B
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I loved the pho - the broth was delicious and there is a good variety of options including the hue style spicier broth which is amazing. Great atmosphere when we went in on the weekend and most tables were occupied, great service. Easily the best pho in brighton. We had our honeymoon in vietnam and this is the best pho we have had since.

1  Thank BeckyE32
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

We were staying just around the corner and walked in for lunch. We had the Pork Banh Mi and Beef Pho and they were so delicious! It was fresh and quick and so so good! So good we went back for lunch the next day too!

1  Thank Ellebenjamin89
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Full disclosure - I have not visited the actual restaurant but I have ordered several meals via Deliveroo.

Firstly, I love how healthy vietnamese food is in general but The Big Bowl is authentic and delicious.

I nearly always order prawn summer rolls and pho combo but I have recently been converted to tofu and shitake mushroom spring rolls which are delicious along with the bun noodles!

Generous portions at very reasonable prices!!

They are also very accommodating with special requests - i.e i wanted the spicy beef soup but with rice pho noodles and all was fine.

They also provide herbs and chillies to go with the soup and different sauces for dips.

I recommend to everyone, if i was in the area, i'd find it hard to resist popping in, at least for the refreshing summer rolls!

THE BEST IN BRIGHTON!