“best seafood linguine!!”

Casalingo
Ranked #19 of 1,308 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: USD 7 - USD 33
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Friendly & relaxed family run Italian Restaurant with authentic northern Italian cuisine
Reviewed 3 May 2016

A simple restaurant offering top notch Italian food! Wine also lovely and the tiramisu was to die for! Lovely to be served Italian by Italians- well worth a trip for authentic great flavours :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,107)

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Fab food, wonderful prosseco, Amerone and amazing service! Super pasta and seafood - what's more to ask?
A very easy walk from the grand!

Reviewed 2 May 2016

It was my friends 30th birthday and I had booked this because I wanted an authentic Italian restaurant with character and delicious food, well I can honestly say this was one of the best Italian restaurants I've eaten at, the staff put balloons and banners up and birthday sprinkles on table, the food was delicious - we both had the sausage pasta dish and it was so fresh and tasty! After our meal as organised a piece of cake (beautifully creamy tiramisu) came out with a candle and 'happy birthday written in icing on the cake! and to finish all the staff sang happy birthday to my friend! It was a brilliant experience all around and we were over the moon! Definetly recommend this beautiful Italian restaurant, every thing was perfect!!

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

We hadn't booked but Angela squeezed us in on Saturday night. What a find. Top quality food. The soup was one of the best I'd tasted. The veal in mushrooms delicious. Highly recommended

Reviewed 30 April 2016

During a visit to Brighton on the weekend of the marathon I had arrived in the evening and took to tripadvisor for an idea of visiting a local restaurant. Castling came up with lots of positive reviews. This was a well place restaurant small and I walked in off the street with a friend and had not reserved a table. Luckily we only had to wait a few minutes for a table to become available. The staff were welcoming. The restaurant was popular and full with people. I was really glad they were able to fit us in. The service was prompt. If you can get a table I would recommend this place.

1  Thank Catherine C