“One of the most amazing café in Brighton Centre”
Review of Cafe Arcadia

Cafe Arcadia
Ranked #33 of 91 Coffee & Tea in Brighton
Cuisines: British
Description: We are a local family run cafe located in the heart of Brighton UK. We serve fresh locally sourced food and specialist coffees. Our menu consists of cakes, wraps, soups and toasties. We offer friendly table service as well as being wheelchair friendly.
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Café Arcadia is one of my favorite places in brighton, It*s a really qurkie and cosy place to chill with the mates. The staff are so friendly and helpfull, the food is delitefully delicate with an ambiant atmosphere!

2  Thank Julie P

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Recently I have visited this cafe with my friends. The waitress was so friendly and adorable. We felt great vibes in there. The coffee and cakes were delicious.
Truly recommend this place!

1  Thank MagdaC1133
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

I go often with my 10 years old and we both think there is a good choice and plenty of it .
Can always get a seat , music is a little hit and miss . More middle age and middle of the road than most of Brighton's trendy cafes .
Service is always with a smile even if staff are a little distracted.

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

Have eaten in here a few times since it's has either changed hands or been done up. The service is always great, friendly staff and good arrives quickly hence the 3 stars however the quality of food has definitely taken a downturn even though the prices have steadily risen.

On my last visit with my family I order a bacon sandwich which I found inedible. The bacon looked like it had either been boiled or quickly blasted in the microwave. It was tough and rubbery!

Please bring the quality back up as this cafe always used to be a little oasis in town.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Yes a very quiet café but if you don't like Classic Music don't bother we found it rather depressing & the chair my friend sat on was ready to collapse it really wobbled