“Really Great Food”

Ranked #132 of 1,313 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: USD 53 - USD 53
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Conveniently located in St. James Street, just one street back from the seafront and Brighton pier, our friendly staff are here to give you the authentic Thai experience. Our food is freshly cooked by highly experienced chefs using the finest quality ingredients and prepared to the very highest standard. Whether your preference is for mild, medium, spicy or very spicy, just let us know how you would like your meal prepared.
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant when travelling with work. It is lovely and cosy inside and has a personal feel.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, and advised on what would go well with the dishes. The dishes cater for everyone and are very reasonably priced.

I would return here again if I was back in the area.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We went here for an evening birthday celebration. Lovely flavours and good service. The interior is slightly drab but not as important as the good quality of the food. We had squid, fish, duck and a couple of curries. All great taste.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Visited on a Saturday evening and was seated in the front of the restaurant. The bar appears to have been removed and an industrial cooker in its place which is a bit odd. Music was playing in the rear of the restaurant but wasn’t in the front as the speakers didn’t appear to be working. The restaurant could do with a coat of paint. The staff are friendly and efficient. Had the Thai fish cakes for starters and tasted good but basically presented. The Thai chicken green curry was average. I’ve visited this restaurant a number of times and on this visit a bit disappointing and deserves to do better.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Thai food very taste if you have constipation problem. Choose other place to eat. Beans burned, too spicy

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Great service - the waitresses are lovely and welcoming.
The food was great - I'm picky with tofu so I didn't think it wasn't the best I've had but the curry was still brilliant. A bit expensive as you have to add on a rice dish, however I'm a student.
The atmosphere was average! A bit quiet. It was very cold as I was sitting beside the door.