Booked to stay here last weekend for my sisters hen party and couldn't have been happier. The house was lovely , especially the kitchen and dining area. There were so many nice touches with the decor and furnishings that it really made the house feel special. The beds were so comfortable and the showers were great too.
The house is in a great location just by the seafront and close to shops.
The owner and manager were also very helpful and accommodating with the stay. Would recommend for a big group of friends and would definitely stay again !
Two families stayed for four nights over half term in this charming period property. Lovely decor, very comfortable beds and good showers. The well equipped kitchen and dining area was ideal for us all to sit down and eat together.
The house is right next to the seafront and less than ten minute's walk to the pier and the centre of Brighton. We enjoyed a full day out in London as the train to Victoria takes less than an hour and cost £29.80 for a one day family travel card!
Tim was approachable and helpful and the property was clean with good quality bed linen and towels.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|
A group of 19 of us have just come home from a hen party at the parisien parfumerie and the only way I can describe it is perfect!
The house was lovely and perfect for a girly break away!
The views out of the house were lovely to wake up to aswell!
I would highly recommend anyone to stay here and we will definitely be staying here again!
I booked this house for my friend's hen weekend. For large groups looking for central accommodation at a reasonable price this place is perfect. A couple of the reasons behind this include:
1. Tim the owner and Tina the property manager are both a pleasure to detail with, promptly responding and being flexible. My deposit was also returned the very next day.
2. The bedrooms are really comfortable and clean.
3. 3 bathrooms and a loo downstairs are ideal for a group of girls.
4. The kitchen / dining area is such a good socialising space - we spent an entire evening down here!
5. It has a great range of cutlery, glasses, dishwasher, washing machine etc
6. Ideal location only 5 minutes from the Pier.