“Our Brighton Marathon Getaway.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Private Room, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 2
Brighton, East Sussex, England

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Our Brighton Marathon Getaway.”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

First of all my wife and I would like to say a massive THANK YOU! to Babs, so welcoming on our arrival and couldn't do enough for us.
The room we stayed in was clean, bright and extremely comfortable. Breakfast was amazing with every cereal you could of asked for, toast, crumpets you name it she would have cooked it for you.
We spent 4 lovely nights here and by the end of our stay we thought Babs as a friend. She even broke open the Cava on two occasions, once for my wife's birthday and another to celebrate completing the marathon.

Will defiantly be going back next time we decide to visit Brighton.

Your age range 35-49
Denise K
Portsmouth
“Very Friendly & welcoming stay”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband & I visited Brighton to celebrate our daughter's birthday. We stayed one night at Babs BnB & from the moment we arrived were made to feel most welcome. Babs offered us drinks & cakes & we felt completely relaxed & at home. Our room was lovely & comfortable & spotlessly clean. In the morning Babs cooked us baked beans & scrambled eggs & you could help yourself to cereals, yogurts & juices which was most welcome. We would definitely come back & stay here with Babs the next time we're in Brighton!

James D
Forest Hall, Newcastle
“Comfortable and convenient; a true 'home from home!'”
Reviewed 1 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Huge thank you to Babs - I stayed for 4 nights ahead of the 2015 Labour Party Conference. Approximately half an hours walk from the venue - it was well worth it - comfort, style and convenience aplenty. Just a few mins walk from many local shops (incl. a 24-hour supermarket) and a nearby park - there was a funfair when I was there. Good facilities including modern bathroom with both a double shower and large bath. Babs kept me informed of any changes and sent me a reminder email just a few days before my stay - I can tell she cares as she always goes above and beyond the call of duty. A* host - no option but to recommend.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Travelling group: Friends
Huizhou, China
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spacious room, access to kitchen
Liked least: Bedroom was clean but overall cleanliness could be improved
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 69
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing