Review of The Townhouse

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

cjm123cjm
essex
“Great house”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Good location, nice house with everything you need. One major bugbear-we arrived on the Friday to be told to 'look after and respect' the house by the owner. We are all respectable 30-45 year old ladies who know how to look after a house, I felt embarrassed. The second morning the owner text me (it was the main day of my hen do!) to say get rid of all the recycling, clean the oven/microwave and everyone had to strip the beds the following day or I wouldn't get all of my deposit back. I don't expect to have to strip beds when I go away or have to tell my friends/family they have to do it. I felt like I was held to ransom having to do this to get my own money back! I hadn't paid a discounted price to clean the place afterwards!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
1 Jun 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. So sorry to hear that you felt that way. The owner did not mean to offend at all, just to make you aware of his usual check out procedure. Apologies if he came across that way to you. Glad to hear that you liked the house and hope you enjoyed your time in Brighton. We thank you for leaving the house in good order and you are warmly welcomed back any time.
CG Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 717
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing