“Excellent from the mezes to the Turkish coffee”
Review of Ephesus Brighton

Ephesus Brighton
Ranked #22 of 1,308 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: USD 7 - USD 20
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We pride ourselves on our authentic Turkish cuisine, cooked to order from only the freshest ingredients by our experienced chef and his team.
Reviewed 28 July 2017

A cosy atmosphere with excellent friendly service. The food was great tasty mezes and grilled kebabs with salad and bulgar. Just a great experience - took me back to when I lived in Cyprus.

1  Thank Steve W

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

It was a great discovery on a busy and competitive Preston Street. We went there with a group of friends and very much enjoyed our time there. Everything from the grill was properly marinated (unlike many UK-based grill restaurants) and the meat was succulent and very well prepared. You can also see the chef, safely tacked away behind the glass screen, but fully visible with his grill for the theatre effect - very impressive.
If you like Turkish food - it is definitely a good place to visit!

1  Thank Ariela C
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I stopped by for dinner and was delighted. The restaurant is cozy and comfortable. There is a flame grill at the front as you come in that they cook on. The speed of service was very fast and a number of the staff I interacted with were friendly. The chicken i had was amazing. Flavorful, succulent and cooked perfectly. I will dream about this chicken. I had a number of the appetizers to try them out and all were great. Would certainly be back if I was in the area.

2  Thank MillionMiler17
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Great food and drink.
We'vebeengoingthere since its been opened.
Always fresh and tasty.
I can recommend to anyone.

1  Thank Poul A
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Service and food was nice and came quickly. Overall ambiance was very relaxing and kid friendly too.

1  Thank Richard G