“Seriously gorgeous house!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lisa T
Tean
“Seriously gorgeous house!!”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I stayed here with 12 of my friends for my hen part in July 2016!! Can quite honestly say the house is THE best I've stayed in, the house is stylish, spacious, fun with a great location!! Lots of thought gone in to the high spec of the house with the Hot tub and sound system throughout the house being our highlights x would highly recommend this place and Ash was great to deal with!! Can't wait to go back again in the future xx

Kay S
Chislehurst, United Kingdom
“Outstanding Holiday Home 10/10”
Reviewed 13 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

My family & I have just had a fabulous weekend break at 14a Church Place. It is a luxurious & beautifully clean house in the most picturesque setting just a few minutes walk from the sea. The furniture & fittings are of very high quality & yet it is a cosy & a much loved home.It has everything you would need for a perfect holiday including a fantastic hot tub that all the family enjoyed. Owner was always contactable if I had any questions, most helpful. I have no hesitation recommending this holiday home, will defiantly be booking again.

Travelling group: Large Group
Bristol
Reviewed 18 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Warm and welcoming, made our Christmas!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Laurarae9...
West Malling, United Kingdom
“Perfect for my 21st Birthday!”
Reviewed 6 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

I last minute decided I wanted to go to Brighton for the weekend for my 21st with my friends. I messaged ash the week before and he was very helpful and luckily the house was free that weekend! We exchanged emails back and forth and Ash made sure that everything was ready for when we arrived on the Friday. When we got there Ash had made sure that the music was blaring and the lights were on (perfect for a night time arrival). The house is fantastic! I have never been in such a beautiful modern house! Its in a perfect location walking distance from the sea front and a cheap taxi ride home from a night out! The house is equipped with everything you could ever need including wifi! The beds are the comfiest I have ever slept in! All of us girls had an amazing time and cant wait to book to stay here again!

You'd be mad not to want to stay here!

Thanks again Ash you and the house were amazing!

Travelling group: Friends

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing