“Best choice I could have made in Brilliant...”
other travellers have booked this property
Main bedroom
Garden with new seating area Lounge area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Main bedroom
Garden with new seating area
Lounge area
View of garden from the lounge
My secluded garden
Garden view of the flat with patio doors open
Garden view
Main bedroom 2
Main bedroom 3
Main bedroom 4
En suite bathroom, off the main bedroom
View of the main bedroom from the en suite
Kitchen 2
Dining area
Garden view from dining area
Kitchen
Hallway
Outside of the flat on Osmond Road
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Trip68995...
“Best choice I could have made in Brilliant Brighton!”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I loved every minute of my stay at Paul & Eddy's. The room was fantastic, so comfortable and equipped with everything I needed for my three night stay. Paul is the perfect superhost and I even got to swing in the hammock as I read in the garden. Paul gave lots of help with maps, directions and taxiing!!! Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Dot H
Suffolk - England
“A real home from home”
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I stayed here for 5 nights whilst attending a training course in Brighton. Paul is a very friendly and welcoming host. He collected me from the station when I arrived and delivered me to the venue on my day of departure so I didn't have to struggle with luggage.
As a solo female traveller I wanted somewhere to stay that was comfortable and where I felt at ease. This met all my requirements. Also had use of kitchen etc in evening so I could prepare my own meals.
Location was quiet yet convenient enough to walk to town centre and seafront.
Would highly recommend and would definitely stay here again
Thanks Paul for helping to make a long stay away from home more pleasant

mkb40
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Lovely Garden Flat , Beautiful Relaxing Garden and close to everything”
Reviewed 28 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Stayed here and currently staying here for the rest of the week . 10 minute walk to train station and everything accessible . Rooms large and comfortable, very clean and all amenities at hand. Cant stress how comfortable the house is , walk straight out into the back garden where seating and just very very relaxing place to hang out . Basically a home for home , all mod cons in each room , tv, satellite , apple tv .... Paul is a lovely guy, cannot help enough . Would highly recommend as opposed to a hotel . Brighton is also a lovely place to hang about .

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: comfort and feeling as at home
Liked least: all good
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The garden and the flat.
Liked least: The chilliness in the evenings which in the end resulted in my leaving earlier than expected.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing