All reviews regency restaurant regency square sea view yogurt tea and coffee palace pier british airways stayed for one night couple of nights brighton centre mushrooms seafront fi ensuite
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I ben here with mu fiancé we had a lovely time the room was very nice decorated and clean. The staff in reception and in the bar were welcoming and frendly the meal were nice and tasty its a good holiday hotel im coming back again

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I stay with my fiancé for 2 night and it wasn’t what we expected the room not clean hair in the shower. After going in restaurant breakfast was cold bacon hard service was ok .hope it can improve to give the place a chance again

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I came to stay here over the long holiday Easter weekend and it was a really strange experience. I didn't mind having to give my key back every time I left and I liked that I could see the ocean from my room.

In the three days I was there, they didn't service my room at ALL. Despite my leaving the room for several hours a day, the staff would show up late (after 5 or 6 pm) and offer to do the service then when I was going to use the room for a shower before dinner. It was really inconvenient and despite my asking them to service the room earlier in the day (TWICE) they never did anything about it.

The walls are also very thin and even with earplugs, you hear a lot of the activity in the corridors. Were I to do this trip again, I would choose to do an air BnB. If I am not going to get new towels when I need them, then why pay for this service?

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Alliejay76
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Came to this hotel as a girl organised a friends birthday! It was awful and just like faulty towers! You have to give your “key” back every time you leave the hotel, the lift was like you had gone back in time so don’t take too much luggage as your mist probably going to be in an awful room on the 3rd floor! Put it this way...I checked out at 12am in the morning and came back home to nottingham because it was an awful, dirty stay! DO NOT DO IT!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank dubaifanatic
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night as we were going to see Paul Weller at the Brighton centre just up the road
All I can say about this hotel is the location is good
Nothing else very dated hotel , unclean
Room to small with to much furniture in it
Smelly bathroom
Bath with stupid shower handle thing with lots of cold water
And a bathroom door that don’t shut
Lumpy bed
And a kettle with rusty bits floating in it .
For breakfast you have to go next door to the regency restaurant don’t bother as the breakfast is vile this place is also unclean

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank portsmouthlucky7
Toumi H, Manager at Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Guest,
We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay at our hotel. Regarding the breakfast, all of our guests were aware that the breakfast would be at the Regency Restaurant which is a highly recommended restaurant in the U.K, due to our breakfast room being refurbished, we sent an email beforehand to all guests.
Regarding the other mentioned issues, we would have resolved your concerns if you had made them aware to us during your stay.