“Small but perfect for two people and their dog,”
other travellers have booked this property
Flat is situated in the famous and historic Sussex Square on Brighton Seafront
The sea is at the end of the road Bedroom with designer wallpaper and luxurious fittings. High quality bed with pocket sprung mattress
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Flat is situated in the famous and historic Sussex Square on Brighton Seafront
The sea is at the end of the road
Bedroom storage and window looking out onto the private patio
Ensuite with walk-in double shower, w/c, basin and heated towel rail
Open plan living area with cream leather sofabed
TV and DVD player. A wide selection of DVD's are supplied
TV set into recessed storage unit
Fully equipped kitchen
Extending dining table can be folded flat against the wall or extended to seat 4-6
Wooden flooring throughout
Separate w/c off the hallway
View from study area to private patio
private patio with lit decking, pebbles, awning and mural
View from the courtyard through to the study area
Beach hut mural in the courtyard
Lights are set into the decking which look beautiful in the evening
Front courtyard
The apartment is located in a very grand Grade II listed building
Kemptown Enclosures: 6 acres of beautiful gardens which can only be accessed with a Resident's
Private tunnel from the gardens to the sea
The gardens have lots of pretty benches and tables for lovely picnics
Brighton Pier is a 20-30 minute walk along the seafront
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
gkrevans
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“Small but perfect for two people and their dog,”
Reviewed 27 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Slightly away for centre but that suited us fine, Well placed for Marina and Kemptown both of which have great dog friendly cafes, pubs, shops and restaurants and nice a walk into town along sea front and along coastal path under the cliffs.

Heymish
Brisbane, Australia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 3 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I am sorry to say our stay here was disappointing. Although it was explained to me on arrival that there was a problem with the plumbing it was worse than I thought. I couldn't open the doors to the outdoor courtyard because every time someone in the upstairs flat used their bathroom/kitchen and the waste came down their pipe it smelled so bad and there was also alot of flies/insects so we had to keep the doors closed. I personally found the apartment dark and not how I viewed it on the website. On the upside Katherine was lovely to deal with and the gardens across the road were lovely. I wouldn't recommend this place and I would not stay here again.

Management Response
3 Oct 2016
The cloakroom basin was out of action during this guests stay which he was very nice about but most of the plumbing in this apartment is operated by an electrical pump system which he turned off causing it not to work. Unfortunately he didn't inform me of any problems until after his departure and so I was unable to assist him by advising him to turn it back on. The plumbing is now working perfectly (provided it's not switched off!)
17mandm20...
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Adventure wonderland with my teenager!”
Reviewed 3 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Absolutely fabulous X loved the space albeit slim, comfy bed! Awesome shower, area for the teenager to do her make up! Gardens were the treat for me!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The tunnel!
Liked least: Being overlooked by two other households in the courtyard, although lovely people!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jaymelynn...
Chicago, Illinois
“Hassle free, clean, & friendly!”
Reviewed 3 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My interactions with Katherine were fast, easy and friendly. She met us at the property promptly, showed us everything we needed to know, helped us figure out parking (which was onsite and easy, and even had milk and bubbly upon arrival! She allowed us to keep our dog onsite as well, which was great. She also had dvds and games that my kids could play.

The accomdations were clean and well maintained. The space is tight when you pull out the bed but really, are you staying in the room much on holiday?! It's a bit of a hike to central Brighton but was easily accessible via taxi, I was bummed they didn't have Uber in Brighton. You could also take the bus but we didn't bother since the cabs were relatively easy to find. There's also an AMAZING park by the hotel. My kids (age 8 and 10) love it so much. It's full of hiding spots and quite frankly it's beautiful. The park connects to a tunnel that lets right out onto the beach. But BEWARE, it lets you right at the nudist beach. I learned this the hard way (no pun intended).

Finally, we had Katherine's 18 year old daughter babysit our children. She was amazing! My kids loved their time with her. She played games and was a lot of fun. Her rates were reasonable and she was very responsible. I messaged her during the evening and she would reply instantly.

I'm very happy with our stay and would defintley recommend it and would even return.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The park across the street
Liked least: The distance to central Brighton
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
martina h
Derby, United Kingdom
“A really lovely place to stay in Brighton”
Reviewed 31 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

A lovely apartment , Katherine the owner is so helpful, we were so grateful to be allowed to take our dogs too .

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing