“Delicious Breakfast”

Price range: USD 7 - USD 13
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Breakfast was delicious, only downside was bacon was over cooked and hard, music too loud.
Would def go back though

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The smiling, happy staff will serve you a full range of delicious breakfast options of which the chef/owner makes easily the best, creamy scrambled eggs on the south coast with great local bread...you may have to queue but that’s because of what you get when you sit down !

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We tried the hush and the typical English breakfast. After we went there we had to go again, because it was so good. The staff and the atmosphere was really nice. The price-performance ratio was right.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Popped in here for lunch as Joe's Cafe was closed, and someone on their feedback had recommended it. Well impressed. First impressions were that it was very clean. We sat by the windows which don't give e great view, but were very clean (to repeat myself), and let in a lot of light. Waitress was friendly. We ordered a full breakfast and a meat hash. My wife said her breakfast was delicious (better than Joe's Cafe), and I thoroughly enjoyed my hash. For my tastes there are better around, but this was still lovely. An observation would be that it appeared, very well cooked, but that is how I like my food. For my wife's breakfast, the beans and mushroom portions were not tight at all, which they can be in some places. Th only let down were the drinks. I had a Mocha, which was average, and my wife had a chocolate milkshake, which she enjoyed but commented she'd had much better. That said, the food, cleanliness and good service made it a five star visit. Total bill was about £23 I think.

Also of note for disabled people; my wife is disabled and on this day was using her walking stick. You have to go up a few steps to get in and I had to assist her.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This cafe is slightly out of town but well worth the walk. Great coffee, fresh orange juice and superb breakfasts. We all had different breakfasts including one vegetarian, they are so big I don't think any of us quite finished them. Highly recommended