“Convenient”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom
Luxurious bedroom with mirror wall, 50' LCD Smart wall mout TV, views of the  Garden Luxury kingsize bed with tempur memory foam mattress, 50' smart TV with Sky
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Luxury kingsize bed with tempur memory foam mattress, 50' smart TV with Sky
Spacious, boutique, living space, with LCD TV, BOSE sound System,  Blu RAY DVD System
Spacious and Luxurious Living area leading to hall way to Bedroom, Wetroom, Kithchen  and Garden.
Great for entertianing , relaxing , or partying with friends.
Relax and unwind in the large cosy living area just a few seconds fron the seafront
Lamp
Kingsize bed with memory foam mattress.
Luxury walk in wet room
Cute private court yard
Private entrance
contempory kitchen with all modern appliances including dishwasher, fridge freezer, washer etc
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MiniTrave...
Coupeville, Washington
“Convenient”
Reviewed 17 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The apartment was conveniently located, near to the beach and near to shopping. While it had most of what we needed, I did miss a kitchen or dining room table to eat at - not used to eating my meals balanced on my knees in the living room. The apartment was clean, the hot water in the shower was plentiful and there was no street noise.

Maidstone, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

25 Feb 2018
Thank you for such a lovely review! This is exactly whet we set out to achieve in what we do. :)

Thank you for for choosing us and for looking after the apartment so well. You are welcome back anytime you fancy a little trip to Brighton again .

Hopefully see you soon.

Warm regards from

Carl & Carl
ashley799
Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Super apartment”
Reviewed 15 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Lovely spacious apartment in a great location, We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, a couple of niggles, shower very temperamental either boiling hot or freezing cold with water flooding the floor with no bath mat, also not enough towels and very small, no condiments I.e salt and pepper, welcome pack would be thoughtful.

25 Feb 2018
Thank you so much for your feedback and positive review. With regard to the shower we actually had the whole system and boiler totally replaced after your stay.

We now provide tea, coffee, milks and other condiments for all guests. This type off feedback is so helpful thank you.

We welcome you back any time you fancy a trip to Brighton .

Warm regards

Charlie & Carl
Tony G
Wales, United Kingdom
“First class apartment in great location”
Reviewed 30 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

The apartment is modern with all the amenities you need for a short or longer stay. The location is virtually on the seafront and just a short stroll from the centre of Brighton. Parking in Brighton can be a bit of a challenge with different rates for different zones along the front and nearby, but Carl helpfully arranged for us to purchase some resident permits for our stay which meant we did not have to return to the car. The only difficulty we experienced was the combi boiler occasionally tripping out but this was easily rectified through the reset button. I should also mention that there is no bespoke dining area so for those who prefer to eat in (not us) this could be an issue. Carl was easy to deal with and we would recommend without hesitation.

14 Jan 2018
Thank you o much for such a lovely review. very kind. You are alway welcome back. The boiler was serviced prior to your arrival but has since been replaced with a new one as we had another issue. we take our guests comfort and quality of stay very seriously. So glad to hear you had a nice time and thank you for looking after the apartment so well, You are welcome back any time. Best Carl & Charlie :)
Perry S
“Could have been better.”
Reviewed 27 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Other than not having consistent hot water (the heater kept popping the safety) and not much in amenities ( only 2 towels to start and no welcome goodies as was stated in other reviews) and no heat in the flat (only a portable space heater that hardly produced any heat at all) but Carl said he didn't anticipate it getting that cold in September. I'd still give it a 3 out of 5 rating. Unfortunately the owner, Carl was out of town for the 2 weeks we were there but he did communicate with us a few times. Charlie, his partner, came by once in the 2 weeks. The lady who cleans the flat was on vacation when we arrived so that's why I think we had very little service. I had to contact Carl in Spain when we needed towels or bedding. Overall it could have been better but we still had a good time. Carl did offer 2 free nights if we returned next year but in reality we probably should have received 2 nights refund for the hot water an heater problems.

5 Oct 2017
Thanks for making the time to completed the review for us. it's a little confusing in the main.

You mention the heating and hot water firstly. I´m not too sure why. On your first day you mentioned the hot water didn't come on when you called to say you had checked in. within 5 minutes I was with you and simply reset the boiler. This controls the gas central heating AND the water. that was the end of the problem, a little unfair to mention this as an issue when really it was a hiccup on check in. You asked for a electric heater for the bedroom (not really sure why as I said, its gas central heating) It was only a little heater because the central heating heats the apartment to a point you would feel uncomfortable its so hot.

your second point about towels is also inaccurate. When I arrived there were two hand towels and two shower towels on the bed for you. You did ask for more and I actually offered to go and bring them to you myself as the cleaner was away for 2 days, that was all. You told myself and Charlie that the next day was ok, this happened when Vicky (our cleaner) brought them to you. My last words to you were that whenever you feel you need new towels or bedding (as you were staying for two weeks you would have) just call me or text and I´ll arrange this, also a full clean and linen change. I heard from you once. which is fine, I called and text you on 4 occasions to check two things, 1 that you were enjoying your stay and 2 that you didn't need anything.

I´m glad overall you enjoyed you stay. The extra two days was a offer we do to all guests staying two or more weeks to make them think of us again next year.

Perhaps we will see you next year. I hope so! Until then, have a good 2017 . :)

Carl & Charlie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing