All reviews courtyard room bluetooth speaker local cafe japanese room slippers and robes owners mark cafe round the corner supremely comfortable bed rituals toiletries helpful guide downstairs kitchen freshly baked croissants great seaside restaurant recommendations continental breakfast modern facilities prior to arrival
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Great B and B. Great facilities, lovely owners who were very knowledgeable about restaurant recommendations. 2minute walk into town. You can see the pier from the end of the road. Comfortable, Clean and spacious. Could not ask for more. Breakfast is a self selection brought to your room. Or you can pop to the local cafe for a cooked breakfast for a £3 supplement. Large bottles of water in the rooms and little tray of sweets and biscuits which was really nice touch. Along with robes and slippers. I'd stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 7 November 2017

Hi Kerry N

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and the little touches that we add to help make your stay even more comfortable.

We really look forward to seeing you and 'Mr N' soon!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I travel the world staying in every conceivable type and level of accommodation my NINETEEN experience was truly delightful, in every way.

"We've only just taken over" said Dan, the new owner, well Dan you have found your calling, everything surpassed my expectations. Dan is warm, friendly, accommodating and like all good hoteliers only concerned with his guests comfort and having an enjoyable "Nineteen" experience.

Dan helped me in with my luggage from the car and then assisted with locating a parking spot, not an easy feat in Brighton. My room was lovely, spacious and spotlessly clean with crisp white linens, a superbly comfortable bed and every amenity you could wish for.

I was in Brighton on business and when I travel need good internet connectivity, the free wifi was excellent and whilst I couldn't use this opportunity to explore Brighton the location I would imagine is superb for enjoying all that "London By The Sea" has to offer.

I loved the enthusiasm of Dan and Liam, listening to their plans for Nineteen and how they intend to make it the best B&B in Brighton, I have no doubt they will achieve all this and more.

If you're visiting to Brighton, for any reason and want lovely accommodation, in a great location run by hosts who really care, then NINETEEN is the place for you, it will certainly be my accommodation of choice.

Thank you for a wonderful stay and good luck to you both ... although I have a feeling you won't need it!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 4 November 2017

Hi frequentflier24

Thank you so much for your kind review! It's so lovely to receive feedback like that and Liam, Gracie and I are over the moon to hear you think we on the right track. It was brilliant to have you stay with us!

We would love to host you again, and do be sure to call us for the best rates! :-)

Thanks ever so again!

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my other half had a nice long weekend in Brighton and stayed here at nineteen Mark, Dan and gracie were all welcoming..everything was clean, they couldn't have done more for us, we will be coming back soon hopefully thankyou so much Lauren and Jack ☺☺ xx

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Lauren

It was lovely hosting you and Jack, and thank you so much for your kind review!

We look forward to seeing you both again soon, and thank you again for choosing to stay in Nineteen whilst visiting Brighton!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Great seaside location and warmly welcomed by the new innkeeper,
Dan. Booked while still under previous owner and transition was seamless on my side. Dan met my colleague and I at the bus stop and helped us navigate the short walk to the hotel. Room had good character including crown molding and mantle and (now for decoration) fireplace. Modern bathroom tiles and shower. Nice table near windows to work at. WiFi free and reasonably strong for email and some video streaming. Delicious selection of continental breakfast items w/ coffee or tea served to your room. Paid small supplement and enjoyed hot breakfast at nearby cafe.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank AMviajes

Hi AMviajes

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so pleased you chose to stay at Nineteen for your trip, and that the transition was seamless - it's really great for us to hear that feedback, and gives us every confidence to continue delivering an excellent experience for our guests.

We really hope to host you again soon!

Dan, Liam & Gracie

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Nineteen on a Friday night and it was great! It’s located in walking distance to bars and restaurants, the room was really comfortable and clean, the staff were really welcoming and having the option to have breakfast delivered to the room was a delight! Really recommend this place!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Camilakill

Hi Camilakill

Thank you so much for your kind review! Our central location does mean we are ideal for those who wish to explore all of Brighton's great attractions, restaurants, cultural hubs and shops.

Thank you again, and we hope you will stay with us again soon!

Dan, Liam & Gracie