“The reviews say it all .”
Review of Beauty Republica

Beauty Republica
Ranked #16 of 47 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Had a massage here with my daughter enjoyed the experience from start to finish . The staff are very welcoming . I have had treatments in Dubai at 3 times the price but I have to say this was one of the best . I wish you all the best for the future you deserve it .

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I am a regular visitor to beauty republica and always enjoy my treatments. The staff are friendly, welcoming and helpful and the services are good value. I think the massages are particularly good quality and much cheaper than others in central Brighton. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Staff are really friendly and down to earth, I had a 45 minute back neck and shoulder and the refiner facial. Sam did both my treatments and I couldn't fault a thing. Firstly the massage was the best I have ever had , she asked how much pressure I liked ( a lot ) and despite her petite stature can definitely work a deep tissue massage. The facial was perfect and included another little shoulder and arm massage and hot stones. Amazing, thank you Sam I'll be back again !

Reviewed 23 January 2017

I have been going there for over a year and would not go anywhere else. I go to the salon on a regular basis for waxing treatments as well as pedicures. All the staff is so welcoming and qualified. I will remain loyal I am so happy I found them.