“Best massage I have ever had ”
Review of Beauty Republica

Beauty Republica
Ranked #16 of 46 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Staff are really friendly and down to earth, I had a 45 minute back neck and shoulder and the refiner facial. Sam did both my treatments and I couldn't fault a thing. Firstly the massage was the best I have ever had , she asked how much pressure I liked ( a lot ) and despite her petite stature can definitely work a deep tissue massage. The facial was perfect and included another little shoulder and arm massage and hot stones. Amazing, thank you Sam I'll be back again !

Reviewed 23 January 2017

I have been going there for over a year and would not go anywhere else. I go to the salon on a regular basis for waxing treatments as well as pedicures. All the staff is so welcoming and qualified. I will remain loyal I am so happy I found them.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Paid my first visit here today for a gel manicure. The girls were all great: a very welcoming, friendly bunch. The manicure itself was perfect, my nails look and feel sooo nice! Will definitely be coming back

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I've visited several beauty salons in Brighton and Hove area over the years and Beauty Republica is definitely the best! Great service, everyone's very friendly and helpful. Least painful wax treatments I've ever experienced!