Open today: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Friendly and professional !!

Just had my eyebrows tinted, eyelashes tinted and facial. I was nervous as I’ve never had these... read more

Reviewed 19 August 2018
SCAD24
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
via mobile
Lovely girls lovely treatment. HIGHLY recommend

I love going in here for all my beauty needs, the girls there are all so lovely and friendly the... read more

Reviewed 5 April 2018

from USD 13.14
from USD 16.43
from USD 34.17
More Info
All reviews lovely salon manicure eyebrows wax microdermabrasion
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I have been going there for over a year and would not go anywhere else. I go to the salon on a regular basis for waxing treatments as well as pedicures. All the staff is so welcoming and qualified. I will remain loyal I am so happy I found them.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Paid my first visit here today for a gel manicure. The girls were all great: a very welcoming, friendly bunch. The manicure itself was perfect, my nails look and feel sooo nice! Will definitely be coming back

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 2 September 2016

I've visited several beauty salons in Brighton and Hove area over the years and Beauty Republica is definitely the best! Great service, everyone's very friendly and helpful. Least painful wax treatments I've ever experienced!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I have been loyal to this salon for three years. I come here for waxes, facials and nail care and am rarely disappointed. Staff are friendly and prices are competitive with regular deals and packages. Also they offer nhs discount.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 11 May 2016

I've regularly used Beauty Republica for waxing and manicure for the past two years and always find them really friendly, efficient and very reasonably priced. I would recommend the treatment for both women and men who will feel comfortable and relaxed in a welcoming setting.

Date of experience: May 2016
BrightonFrances, Owner at Beauty Republica, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Thank you for the lovely review, we are so glad you have enjoyed treatments with us! We hope to see you soon. :)