“Always a great service”
Review of Beauty Republica

Beauty Republica
Ranked #16 of 46 Spas & Wellness in Brighton
Reviewed 11 May 2016

I've regularly used Beauty Republica for waxing and manicure for the past two years and always find them really friendly, efficient and very reasonably priced. I would recommend the treatment for both women and men who will feel comfortable and relaxed in a welcoming setting.

BrightonFrances, Owner at Beauty Republica, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Thank you for the lovely review, we are so glad you have enjoyed treatments with us! We hope to see you soon. :)

Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

So I've only been part of the Brighton community for a couple of months and due to my line of work I have to indulge in regular pedicures. So I thought I would give this establishment a whirl. It's fair to say the warmest greeting when walking into this place was just the start of my fantastic experience here! The girls were lovely! tea or coffee on arrival, which was obviously a nice touch. I was then taken into a well set room at the back and told that a young lady called Dolores 'who is very nice and always made you feel at home by the way' would be doing my pedicure today. She obviously knew what she was doing unlike other places I've attended where they clearly rush the procedure and want you out the door. All in all I will definitely be using this place on a regular basis from now on. 5 out of 5 from me without a shadow of doubt. Keep up the good work ladies!

BrightonFrances, Manager at Beauty Republica, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2015

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your lovely review. We are so glad you had a great experience here and we look forward to welcoming you back for your next treament :)

Jemma

Reviewed 21 October 2015

Never, ever get your nails done here. The staff are rude and the acrylic nail extensions they do look hideous - uneven and not stable! When I asked her to fix them she simply replied with "I dont have time". Save your time and your money.

BrightonFrances, Guest Relations Manager at Beauty Republica, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2015

Hi there,

We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience here. We aim to provide the best possible service we can. With regard to timing, we do run a very tight schedule and it may not have been possible for our therapist to fix your nails without running into other treatment times. However, if you want to discuss this further please do not hesitate to email us at info@beautyrepublica.co.uk. or give us a call and the salon manager would be more than happy to speak to you and advise on how best to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Jemma

Reviewed 18 September 2015

I come here for a regular wax and have been doing so for over a year.
The staff are friendly and the environment is calming.

Thanks for your review,

We are glad you enjoy our service and we hope to be seeing you again in the very near future :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

I went to visit Beauty Republica last week and as I had heard amazing things about and it was safe to say I was blown away. From the moment I walked in to when I left I felt well looked after. I had a microdermabrasion with Charlie which was incredible then a massage with Salina who was fab and very professional. Highly recommend!!

1  Thank Naomi2105
BrightonFrances, Owner at Beauty Republica, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2015

Hi Naomi

Thanks for your review we are glad you enjoyed your treatments at Beauty Republica :) We hope to see you in the salon soon

Thanks