“Great food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The place is write in the way or main road to Brighton in Peacehaven.
The menu has a good selection of good .
The staff were very friendly.it os s place definitely to stop over again.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I had reservations about dining out on Mother’s Day as every restaurant is so busy. I thought we may find harassed staff and a long wait between courses but our family of eight were warmly welcomed as we arrived. The staff were cheerful, attentive and super organised. The service ran very smoothly. Our orders came out of the kitchen quickly and the food was piping hot and delicious. We all had a lovely time.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Very nice evening, very niceand tasty firsts,, so many and different that you probably will not reach the moment of a main course,, the best seller for me is the fried chicken wrapped in leaves. So tasty, also the sesame toasted bread was great. Price wise, is 21£ pp and not the cheapest option , that said it would not worth it if you are not very hungry. If you are, it is unlimited what you can eat, make sure you will not over order. Do not expect a posh environment, just a little bit tired maybe, otherwise friendly polite staff, overall have nothing to complain.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I have now been visiting the Thai Elephant Two for a fair few years. I just love it. I honestly cant say i've had a disappointing experience. It's the perfect place for a meal with the other half, family or friends.

The satay sauce is the best around.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Hope that said 'very nice' in Thai!! We thoroughly enjoyed our meal, not sure if we were eating at the same place as the 1* reviewers...............food was very tasty, hot and for goodness sake, for the price, you can actually order as much food as you can possibly eat!!!