“Delicious Food”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We wanted to have breakfast at 2:30pm and they still served us a big breakfast I really appreciated that. The atmosphere was pleasant and the waiter was friendly. We ordered quite a lot of food and everything was delicious. My only niggle was that the pancakes could be a little bit softer. You definitely don't leave hungry. We ordered too much food and we could take it away another thing I appreciated. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for an excellent english breakfast, this is the place. Really kind staff and an also a backyard as well!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I am celiac and the options are very good here. Luckily the South African Breakfast, has a very Meaty sausage which is gluten free. I had the South African breakfast with gluten free toast, they always adjusting the menu options to suit , which is refreshing to see.
Rest of family had vegan options, again, the vegan breakfast was seriously tasty.

The owners and their new staff that are now working here are so friendly, LangeLee's is honest, friendly and unpretentious, We love this Cafe. There are so many good points in this eatery, fresh flowers, homemade treats, food made to order, friendly staff, we recommend, if you go out to enjoy yourself and be looked after, this is the place.
Their coffee is locally sourced too. One tip.. keep up the excellent work. See you next time, we back in Brighton.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

V good food but not sensitive to gluten free diners. I had eggs florentine-- charged 75p extra to substitute a v thin piece of gf bread for the customary muffin.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Firstly, the music played here is fantastic, 80's and alternative music to listen to whilst enjoying the great food. An oasis in middle of Brighton. The owners are so welcoming, it's obvious all the team here love their job. We had the eggs Benedict with homemade hollandaise , the Bunny chow breakfast twist , is wow! We were recommended by friends to come here and we are not disappointed, I want to try the bobotie, next time, the South African food here is amazing. Seriously, try this place, with so many cafes about, this one stands out , by a mile. Well done to the owners