“Breakfast in Brighton”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for an excellent english breakfast, this is the place. Really kind staff and an also a backyard as well!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I am celiac and the options are very good here. Luckily the South African Breakfast, has a very Meaty sausage which is gluten free. I had the South African breakfast with gluten free toast, they always adjusting the menu options to suit , which is refreshing to see.
Rest of family had vegan options, again, the vegan breakfast was seriously tasty.

The owners and their new staff that are now working here are so friendly, LangeLee's is honest, friendly and unpretentious, We love this Cafe. There are so many good points in this eatery, fresh flowers, homemade treats, food made to order, friendly staff, we recommend, if you go out to enjoy yourself and be looked after, this is the place.
Their coffee is locally sourced too. One tip.. keep up the excellent work. See you next time, we back in Brighton.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

V good food but not sensitive to gluten free diners. I had eggs florentine-- charged 75p extra to substitute a v thin piece of gf bread for the customary muffin.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Firstly, the music played here is fantastic, 80's and alternative music to listen to whilst enjoying the great food. An oasis in middle of Brighton. The owners are so welcoming, it's obvious all the team here love their job. We had the eggs Benedict with homemade hollandaise , the Bunny chow breakfast twist , is wow! We were recommended by friends to come here and we are not disappointed, I want to try the bobotie, next time, the South African food here is amazing. Seriously, try this place, with so many cafes about, this one stands out , by a mile. Well done to the owners

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

So on gourmet society website langelee's was showing 25% off total bill and prior to turning up I pre booked my table and asked if still accepting gourmet card and the waitress said yes, so while eating which the food was good and the bill came I showed my card and was then told the promotion was stopped after 2 years, the owner came over and I said that the waitress told me it was ok and his reply was "well she is new" like I'm suppose to know that, the fact that he wanted to battle it out shows poor customer service as at the end of the day if you get told something then it should be followed and the waitress tried to cover it up to say she didn't "hear" me say it when 100% I did say on my booking. We eventually got the discount but the fact that the owner was so rude about it I would never come back again. Shame really as again the food is good.