1,019 results
All reviewsdiana dorspin up parlourthemed roomsrecord playerrock and rollmirrored ceilingdolly partonstar warscurly wurlysrough tradelove roomcloud cuckoo landfun hotelsunken bathquirky hotelround bedregency square
Reviewed 22 July 2017

I had to spend a night in Brighton and when I found this hotel online, and saw the photos of the rooms, could not resist booking in.

I arrived earlier than the check in time. However, the man at reception willingly took my bag and kept it for me so that I was free to go off for a few hours. This friendly, helpful attitude was in evidence throughout my visit.

I stayed in the Muhammad Ali room, and slept very well. The hotel was extremely quiet but this might be due to the fact that I stayed on a Monday night. I had to have the window open due to the heat, and the only noise I heard was from the seagulls.

The Muhammad Ali room has a single bed, and it was fine for me. But I would say that if you are very tall or big, then the bed will not be adequate. Likewise the shower.

I slept so well that I did not have time to stay for breakfast, but as I was passing through to leave, did think that the food that the other guests were eating looked very good.

Most important, this hotel is safe for a single woman. It's nice and central and only a few minutes' walk from the station. Next time I go to Brighton, I will stay again.

Room Tip: Only choose a single room if you are of average size.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank FrancescaHyde
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We always love a stay at this fun and friendly hotel in central Brighton. Perfect location, totally unique. I did have a look at some of the lovely newly decorated rooms with new snazzy bathrooms too - one with a hot tub! We like to have a drink at the bar and always get into interesting conversation. There are some raunchy/couple rooms, but we go with our teen kids and it is perfectly suitable for a family as well in single or rooms with an extra bed.

Room Tip: ask for the newly decorated rooms!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jtwit
Reviewed 20 July 2017

From the moment we walked in we felt welcome. The hotel staff are so friendly and genuinely glad to see you. We stayed in Rockabilly room just fab! even has a retro record player equipped with vintage rock an roll hits. All the décor is 50's including posters everywhere very clean and comfortable bed. Breakfast was really tasty and service very attentive and
happy and relaxed. Cost of this not included but well worth the extra cost and not expensive. This hotel is a stone throw from the sea front and so quirky- go there it rocks!

Room Tip: there is a lift so any room is accessible to travellers with disabilities
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank sallyf744
Reviewed 20 July 2017

A great hotel offering something a little different. The GB room was lovely although the wardrobe wasn't at the same standard as rest of furnishings. First time I've stayed in a room with a working record player and call me 'naïve,' a sex toy' catalogue with the offer of delivery straight to my room!! I think this hotel is perhaps geared up for couples rather than a Mum and daughter on a weekend away.
That said we were made to feel welcome even if we were the only 'family' guests. The breakfast was amazing, superb Eggs Royale.
If you're looking for something a little quirky and in a great location then Hotel Pelirocco is a super choice. Live Music in the bar also added to our experience.
It was a bit noisy from other clubs/bars nearby until early hours.

Room Tip: Rooms at back might be quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gail H
Reviewed 16 July 2017

First class hotel with first class staff. Very friendly and a great ambiance. I don't normally write reviews, but have made an exception in this case. I would definitely stay here next time I come to Brighton, especially if I stay mid-week when the rates are very reasonable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo