All reviews sea view small car park two double beds balcony room marine parade sea front recommend this hotel seaside hotel reception staff fawlty towers family room breakfast was included plenty of hot water cooked breakfast full english brighton pier bit dated
Reviewed 28 June 2018

'The Lanes Hotel' has an excellent location, right on the seafront and only a short walk from many attractions.
My room, a double with a side sea-view, was most comfortable. It had 3 easy chairs, and it had plenty of USB charging sockets.
I enjoyed a very enjoyable stay and all the staff appeared cheerful and were very helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The Hotel was spotless, the rooms were comfortable and breakfast wS great. The staff are lovely, so friendly and welcoming. If you are planning a trip to Brighton, I can't recommend this hotel enough.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jo S
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I brought my daughter to Brighton for a birthday treat and had been unable to book an hotel before we left.
It was quite by chance that we found The Lanes Hotel but what a fantastic find!
We were greeted by two extremely helpful and friendly staff members who, upon hearing it was a trip for my daughter's birthday, made her the centre of attention and made her feel very special.
We were lucky enough to be able to get their last available room (402 with 2 double beds). After being told it was right up in the attic I was expecting a dark, poky room but I could not have been more wrong! It was a large, bright and airy room with an amazing view across the beach and down to the pier. The en suite was also bright and airy with plenty of space to move about in comfort. As well as the usual toiletries it was stocked with other useful items (disposable razors, sanitary products, nail files etc.) which one often forgets to pack.
There was plenty of choice for breakfast and the cooked breakfast was the perfect size to keep me going until 3 in the afternoon without leaving me feeling overly full as they often do.

Everywhere was beautifully clean and all members of staff we met were extremely friendly and helpful and made us feel at home even though we were only there for one night.
I am so pleased we were able to stay here, it made my daughter's birthday treat even more special.
We will definitely go back again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff, great location. Hotel and rooms tired and in need of decoration / modernisation although beds very comfortable and showers good. Breakfast very average with cheap awful tea and coffee (take your own with you). Parking very limited so expect to park some way away and pay about £10 a day.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank fernando b
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We were a party of six adults and three children ( one a baby) .
We arrived earlier than check in but our rooms were ready and we were able to put our bags straight into our rooms .
After a day of sight seeing and a meal out we headed back to the hotel for a drink . They provided board games for the family.
The rooms were spacious and well equipped .
Breakfast was plentiful and delicious.
All the staff we met during our friendly and help full .
Well done the lanes hotel . Been to Brighton a few times and will definitely be using this hotel again

Trip type: Travelled with friends