1,140 results
All reviews wet room yin yang free standing bath city facing feature room circular room white company sea view no lift boutique hotel sky tv lovely boutique breakfast in bed flights of stairs great cocktails cocktail bar roll top bath
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Went for a night away with the Mrs, to get away, the hotel is amazing location, Had a bit of issue with a noise all with some sort of fan, but I went in the morning, and the manager, what a great person, how he dealt and how he perceived himself was brilliant. Brilliant customer service. I would definitely come here again. The staff are all friendly and the rooms are really beautiful. I am a very very fussy person and hard to please, the drakes hotel is up there and it's a great hotel. Good job.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Beautiful room, loved the bath and wet room, beds very comfortable. the staff are lovely and very helpful. This was just what we needed for a romantic 2 night break away from being Mum & Dad. Thank you it was truly lovely! Loved the cocktails, breakfast was good, great selection the hotel is amazing!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2016

Absolutely amazing hotel, we had one of the feature rooms with the free-standing bath in the bay window and the whole room was perfect. Dinner in the restaurant was fabulous and the service was superb. I'd highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to treat themselves. It's ideal!

Room Tip: The feature rooms are amazing They have free-standing bath tubs in the bay windows and the view of the sea and the pier is great.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pelham68
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Have stayed here a few times and love it. The staff really are excellent and the food is fantastic. Just one thing would make it spot on - the rooms really need minibars/ fridges. Pots of UHT milk aren't good enough for a hotel of this standard. But otherwise, great, will be back!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2016

My Wife and I stayed here for one night last week, we tried to stay for two but they were full and we had to move, unfortunately.

Situated on the front not far from The Palace Pier. It's a wonderful boutique Hotel with very friendly helpful staff and very comfortable indeed. Everything about Drakes is spot on, lovely views from our first floor room's window, comfortable king size bed and beautifully decorated room.

Breakfast was excellent, my Wife is extremely fussy when it comes to her Porridge in the morning and reticently at my prodding she ordered it. She then told me it was the best she'd ever tried!! A compliment indeed.

We can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Sea view is a must
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family